Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fun

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Just a bunch of surveys and quizzes I find. I''ll add one every so often, becuase I like these things.
a party gos bad
When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.
Here, I ramble my head off at those AIM bots. Pretty fun, no?
An interactive story where the readers get to write the chapters. View for further details.
Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?
The Lyoko gang spends the weekend at Yumi's... what will happen??
Vegeta and Goku go to the mall and Goku gets a cell phone..... poor Veggie.
eh dont know how to expain it but Jaide,Max,NPG,Amy,Sonic,Cream,and Katrina are in it and I will add yours if you want!
It's m,y First Time So Spare And Don't Kill Me ^^;

Summery:
Atemu And I Playing Chess (I Now That Is Boring) That's When He Winn And I'm Going To Treat Him So I Can Became Pharaoh (A Dream That Came True x3)
Well this story is gonna take a twist on reality as well as fiction, and its onna turn out little different than I planned, but its good, so READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! hahah
well...please comment...
A Naruto Quiz Game to see how whell you know the Naruto characters!


Please Comment!
I've decided to write a story based off of the dreams I've had. It started out as an assignment for school...the teacher lady was like "write a 2 page essay on anything as long as it's school appropriate." Crazy assignment for Biology class, but ok! This is what came of it. And the little `s infront of paragraphs are for just that, indenting paragraphs..because the tab or spacing doesn't work. So enjoy the strangeness :3
What happens when Demyx's twin sister shows up.....she makes plans to give real feelings to people with only half a heart.
This is one of my first poems I ever wrote. I was 9. I don't really know why I put it on here...
need a good laugh at randomness heres some waiting to be read
Jack has come back to port Royal, hoping to inlist the help of Will as he searches for treasure. (not actual movie sumary)