Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/james

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
She awoke cold and abandon in a small apartment room ,the only hint to the meaning of it all lies in a single room ,room 208, perhaps on the way she will discover the secret to silent hill and it ''s seemingly endless nightmare .
Aww... how cute ^^

This bunny hit me some time ago and I finally decided to post it up!
All he wants to do is to understand as well as explain what happened to them that day. One-shot.
ok. I have no idea. saw a poem, though of a Hilson one. typed it, and now here it is.
When four strangers meet, their journey begins.
Hilson. House X Wilson. first Yaoi story on here.

enjoy.
this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...
A poem my friend wrote for another's recent death.
Meet Kaya, an up and rising pokemon coordinator and good friend of Dawn. She goes her own way after leaving the gym battles and dreams of catching the legendary Celebi. As she goes along her journey, she meets new friends, old enemies, and more.
ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments
A story request from Farah! Meowth get''s captured whilst trying to impress Meowsy by her boyfriend Persian Cat. Meanwhile, Jesse and James have been arguing for weeks! Read to find out what happens ^^
It's quite short and I'm in the process of continuing the story. Basically, James Potter a.k.a Prongs recieved detention and like any other troublemaker he finds something that attracts his attention. Crap, I know, but... yeah, I'll improve.
I wrote this for English class :D
We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?
My Pokemon story. Never finished this one either. Wow, I'm sad. lol I might finish it someday.
Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)
How to make Snape Angry/confused/whatever! XD

If you have any, be sure to tell me! Make sure they aren't already there though. =P
"C'mon, kiddo," James whispered. "It's time to come home." Oneshot. Songfic. COMPLETE.
Some say the Potter’s death was the end of Voldemort’s power. Other’s say Harry’s survival was the beginning of hope. But what happened in those few short hours, is not an end or a beginning, but a turning point in the lives of millions.