Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/songs

Displaying 1-25 of 25 results.
I have alot of them... Have fun looking at these...
This is a collection of songs that I've written
These are my digimon and digidestined chararacter songs.
I write stupid songs, but I'm putting them up anyway.
These are songs I like to listen to while adding chapter's to my numerous Stories! you can pretty mush assume I don't Own these Songs Unless I say other wise! *Created by pure boardness*
Well, I figured that since Christmas as coming up, I'd transfigure a few well-known (and not well-known) Christmas songs into Naruto-related thingies. So...this was the result...yeah...I'm not quite sure about the ratings...so...yeah...
Just as the title says, it's a bunch of my songs and poems (and haikus). I felt like sharing some of them.... so read and comment, or just ignore my ramblings!
This was made for American Idol. I am sending this in for the Finals! I hope they will use my lyrics though! I made these originally in Spanish, but converted them to my English translation. Please respond!
the charecters and there theme songs
song about a sour relationship. This shouldn't be new by now.
Hmm..........so what do you guys think? just more songs, that i hope to finish someday ^^
Just a bunch of songs that`ll probably never be sung... They would have collected dust in my journal,but I decided to post a few ^^
Kerkera, a young orphaned child is left in the care of Madame Florie, the Paris Opera House Mistress. But when she receives a black ribbon rose, the mysteries of the old Hall being to take hold. Has some new songs and some original. The names are differen
This is about a time when I was ripped between more than one guys that I loved equally.......(*Don`t take it the wrong way,I wasn`t cheating on either of them*)
Hi peeps! This isn't really a story, but you probably knew that from reading the title(damn, i knew it was to obvious!).
this is a song me and my band made up during class.....its kinda wierd though
Video games, love and music. They make the perfect match! Songficlets about true love featuring the ever so popular Mario gang!
Some of these songs are villans and some Titans. If you don't like a song well flame! If you do comment!
*laughing* Kinda a sessiomal idea. Got the idea from fire-demon, as done by the first chorus, but the other is my creativity working.
This is the theme songs to sonic characters and to sonic heroes teams. Enjoy!
songs of code lyoko
Just a fun game I made up for NO prizes, just FUN! ^_^ I match a song with part of a video game, and you have to guess the part I'm thinking about! *The song lyrics are hints*
My love song
Parodies of some of my favorite songs, and maybe some requests. {G. General/Parody}
Basically what I'm doing is taking a song I've heard and Matching it with a character from a show. Don't let my crappy Desc. stop you from reading.