Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/blood

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
blood the rabbit lost her parents 14 days after she turned 1, and is living alone with only her chao, Flame. Her only friends are Nikkith the porcupine and Jess the Hedgehog.
Sandra and Tosker have snuck into the haunted house But have been caught, but much worse things are to follow so read the story and find out what is to happen!!
a vampiric story tells the 'fairytales' of the vampire world.
I really like how this came out! I tried to think of a lot of different ways to view blood, and I think it worked.
well ya just got to read it to find out wot its about
A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^
A vampire reflects on her values and lose of power, ulitmatly leading to her lose of life.
An Abel fanfic- Abel and an OC: Meryline
Sakura is a girl from the past, who gets frozen in the year 2007. She is now in the time of Trinity blood. Now that she in the future she has found out that she is Esther's great-great aunt. Will Esther take her in? Can she survive the future?
blah... this is for my random moments
 
you can find anythin in here
The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans
A short story about Love, Lies, and Murderers
After the Beastboy surrendered himself to the Blood Reaper to let his friends go he dissapears to a place called the abyss were he meets a familier face. Meanwile at Titans tower a new foe appears and Raven must deal with the fact she loves beastboy.
Late night in the park.
More nightly work of mine...a pome but I don't know if anyone'll like it...it's kinda dark...oh welll plz tell me what you think...
This is about a nobel who is locked under the church in the catacombs by a currupt Cardinal who wants the crown. See what you think! Let me know!
This is the story to my picture of Vampire Ankou. In this story, her name is Faen Tivris, because that is what her human father named her. Um.. it's the first chapeter in a long line of them...
VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES VAMPIRES I LOVE VAMPIRES!!!!!