Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/cat

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
 cat urn
Great work in progress, hope you like the characters and the story
This is the field guide to the forest!!
Rosestar is a really smart forest cat. On her birthday, Starclan gave her 1 life. She now is unstopable. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet.
Rosestar was once a kittypet.
My cat is so funny ^^
Enter Coalfang's story! Follow this new warrior as she faces the evils of rival clans, and the love and respect she gets from her clan.
"The gang are celebrating Halloween and are not impressed when things aren't as scary as they should be."
the cheshire cat has been alone all these years in his tree wondering if there were any others of his kind but now.... please read to continue.
my friend was the insperation, the same insperation that drove me to drawing that ringo pic. she said: "if someone named their kit ringokit, and he grew up to be leader, he would be ringostar!" and thus, the biography of ringo was born.
just two Big Cheese X Polly stories that that sort of go together^^
Hawk is a frisky brown she-cat with short brown fur. She lives on the street of a busy city. Can she find a place beyond this disaster area?

Small Spoiler: The beginning of MudClan
Lilly meets a cat and rat like person when she visits her cousin Tohru
Meet Kyo Yuki, Jaden's Big Sis and Sven's neice. She's been staying with the BC ppl and likes Train. Wat happens when DA goes poof and Kyo gets called, R&R 2 find out
This is a story I promised Cat-chan, Moon_Princess, back in October. If she wants to, she can consider it a contest fic, but it doesn't matter to me. This takes place at the end of Eternal Snow, sort of. Read and enjoy!
A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.
My view on Alice in wonderland Characters. I must worn you though. Some of it is somewhat evil. Like the CHeshire Cat poem. I hope you like!
Want a really cool warrior name? Look here!! Just don't take the ones that have ** by it!
My cat is a cheshire cat. The whole world is his toy, he loves to be where he isn't allowed, and he's only found when he wants to be.
A young girl, living in Medieval times, lives as an outsider with only her cat for company. But one day she is invited to play a game with the other children. [Written in 40 mins to prompt "the cave."] [1 chapter only]
Cat and Yami go to a party and play Spin the Bottle. Oh, how fun.

This is a contest prize for Cat and another anniversary gift.
Everybody thinks that the Old Town in the woods outside the city is burned down and abandoned. Matt Reed, in a desperate struggle to escape his own life, learns otherwise. [Future shounen-ai]
It's my own clan I have one more as well please comment {there isn't much to comment on}
Yeah, kinda weird I think. Tell me what you think.

All of the gods in here are totally made up and I do not believe they exist.
This is a companion story to my After Midnight series. What does Mcgonagall do when her students sleep?
a collection of funny quotes about cats. some of my own are in there too