Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fiction

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Just random threads of stories here and there, mostly inspired by my life :)
​This fan fiction started of a story for my English at school, and the protagonist init was to represent Dante out of Devil May Cry. But In this I’m re-writing this story here for fun! V
Don't know if I'll continue 
 
For english
Final part in my Space Bridge trilogy.

Transformers (c) Hasbro
Gundog (c) Direwolf505
Blue Falcon (c) countramsely
Roadtrain (c) Flankfire
Everything else (c) me
What would you do when u have the world agents you? Well that's piratically how it is for Kortoro Misata, an orphan who hasn't even received her Guardian Spirit, and that makes other people wonder if she is even human her self....
The back-story to a Bleach fan-character of mine. Yes, she becomes a Shinigami, and yes, she remembers Samuel and the happenings. To an extent.

Bleach (C) Kubo Tite

Characters/Story (C) GreenieFire
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
Yeah... I wrote this a while ago and didn't get around to typing it up till now. Beware, it is very random. Uhm, it's not very realistic, so don't get caught too confused by details.
a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's
My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.
This is one of my slowest works to date, and I figured I'd put it up here. It's an original story with original characters.
Main character is "Alexander", an elf rogue.

I hope you enjoy this!
Harry Potter lives his not-so-normal life at the Dursleys, and survives with the letters that are sent to him every year. And finally, he gets to leave the Dursleys in his Guardian Angel's arms, never to return.
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
A religious poem i wrote while i was bored at work. Based on something i learned in religion class.
This is a little something that I wrote for humor, and you can be in it. ^_^ Just read and find out.
Riku is a drug addict. Sora and Kairi are in love. Gross stuff, too. If you ever want the second chapter, ther is a five-comment minimum.
A bit of original fiction. Crime/mystery I suppose.
A Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. By viicious. Yay.