Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 301-325 of 450 results.
How does it feel to love someone? Hmmm...
a story somewhat based on my life that i started last year and just kept adding on to it. hope you enjoy! =]
What DOES that four-letter word really mean? On Valentine's Day, the concept of love is spelled out clearly for Roy in a trial of clues left by his lover.
Proverbs of a Prophet, that the wisdom of children should be increased.
well i have a friend that i have known for years and we got REALLY closse.. like bro and sis.. then we liked each other... then we didnt.. well yea... u get the picture
it's really cut fic about torchering jin and karama out of pure love
Just a poem. Comments please and I take requests.
Froze8
I GOT A DISTRESSING NOTE FROM HARUKO AND IT MADE ME VERY DEPRESSED THAT DAY SO I WROTE THIS SONG TO VENTS A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!
ANOTHER LOVE SONG TO MY HARUKO.

GOD HOW I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!
IT TELLS MY LOVELY HARUKO NOT TO TELL ME THE WORDS I FEAR FROM EVERYONE I FALL IN LOVE WITH.
My love life
Enjoy my love poems
love is love
I'M IN LOVE!!!!! THIS IS THE SONG THAT TELLS MY BELOVED HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM.
O.K this is a fanfic for nicole_titans contest. It's really bad but I hope it's good enough for you.
Slavery. Love. Stubborness. Alchemy. AU. Pretty much sums everything up. I suck at summaries. Please read.
a poem about .. love
I'm over some of my issues, and I'm nearly sorted, I wrote this when I started to think about my life.
another poem
small poem i wrote towards the end of 8th grade
I have some problems that ma friends dont understand; or i won't tell, either way. I wrote this when I was depressed.
A poem about some of my feelings n experiences. I cant think of a title, comments welcome.
A sad love song that I wrote during school after taking a boring chemistry test
A poem about love, death, and sadness