Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 226-250 of 450 results.
It started out as a suicide story, and turned into something about life and death, that may change the lives of people who read it. It's fairly short, but worth it, please tell me if it helps you, or influences you.
It's a poem about love...
We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?
Just a little Phantom Poem for Phantom Phans Everywhere!!!!
this a second version of the main one done by me. Kakashi and Lady Hokage Aimi get lost during a mission and then they get feelings for each other. want to see the original go here: http://www.4kids.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=278469
Just a little letter, poeme, call it what you want!
Its a love poeme, or letter,....
i wrote this because josh aka fatty i really like him but i never had a chance way out of my league but it turns out he does like me and he asked me out i'm so happy
this is the first part of my fan fiction called broken you have to read it its freaking awsome any way i havent finished it yet lol lol lol lol so hope ya enjoy bye bye ~~
sasuke must chose between love and power
tis a poem for someone that needs to get his head fixed!
I wrote this awhile back, I just recently found it while digging through all my papers. I don't no where I got the notion to write this, They always seem to be about finding someone or trying to reach to someone, Ah well just a bit odd that's all!I think I remember when I wrote this, I was.........13 then I think? I just wrote it out of the blue. Anyway R&R!
Zoro's evil younger sister Kaidala has joined up with the Straw Hat pirates, though after a discovery by our favourite hentai dog Nami she may be more than just an evil personality. Has Luffy unwillingly accepted a murderer into his crew, and what evidence did Nami and Robin uncover that would make Kaidala try and kill them? Meanwhile, what the hell is happening to Sanji, why isn't he fawning over the women like usual? Something is defiantly going wrong here, and the plot is thickening as the find out who Kaidala really works for.
there is a whole philosophy behind this poem but i will not tell you. mostly because i believe you should find your own meaning in it, and partly 'cause i'm too lazy
this story is about itachi's daughter aimi (where I got my nick name from) being a member of squad seven and kakashi's girlfriend
Here's a story about a boy who has never recieved love, what will he do when he does get it? Exept it? Or Reject it?
ash and misty fall in love but only to have suffering.
A love story with Tails and Cream
Meeting Jack Sparrow for the first time, through a scarry experience, Eve was not inpressed. But when danger comes her way she finds her only escape on the Black Pearl. Now piracy isn't that bad of a life. But just as Eve is settlign in she's shipped back
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
Love. Love is like a game, an intense, crazy game.  You either win or lose right? This time Rouge, and three others play, but danger ensues. Rated M for later chapters.
A poetic letter to the romance I ruined.
my first ever fan fic please comment!
A song I wrote for the RP I am doing. Of course,it's Kingdom Hearts.My RP buddy is Sora,and I am my made-up.She died in the RP,due to an accident caused by a jealous man.This song I just kinda...typed up,for that part.Will show to meh RP buddeh next time
Something I felt like writing. Could be either a SoraxRiku,a SoraxRoxas,but to me,it felt like something I just wrote for my RP.xD
This is a poem I wrote for the love of my life, Ali. I wrote this because I love her very much.

Welp, nothing else to say, but leave me your comments.