Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 276-300 of 450 results.
While at schoo lI got bored and wrote a story it turned out weird, sorry yaoi haters or bakura and marik lovers now they have eachother.
Is this love for real. oneshot
Not a story, but R&R anyway.
(gives a cookie to all who R&R)
Zuko needs a girl. Iroh will gat him one yet.
This poem is for a person That I have feelings for, but I can't tell them how I feel.
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
Love, the sweetest pleasure of the heart. Poetry dedicated to the soul and beauty of love.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
A very old fanfiction I made when I was eleven year's old. Sesshoumaru is out of character for some reason....
It's about Gato Mewnie who is old friends with Sesshomaru but hasn't seen each other in 60 years.
if you guys love the couple Robin and Starfire then this story's for you
pleeze read!
Katie is daughter on the alpha male of a wolf pack. Her Mother died when she was very young, and now, her Father gets very scared of losing Katie. He won't even let glance at Nome, but, she goes anyway. But, gets badly hurt. Kodi finds her and walks
This is a poem I wrote two years ago after I broke up with someone. It's about how painful love can be and how it can also be a blessing.
Just a baka poem............
Jet the Hawk is pretty pissed off about being beaten in the race against Sonic in Babylon Garden. Jet and his gang have recently discovered two thinks. 1) Sonic has married Rouge, and 2) Rouge has a unique talent to hunt and find treasure. Jet sugges
Love: This is what Starfire and Robin has together, a gold heart. But there is so many things in the way.
Slade is back and he's after Lilly, while Cyborg finds Sarah is not what she seems and Red X was evil all along. This is the sequel of Concert
A poem I wrote when somebody very close to me never gave me the answer that I wanted.
These are some sad poems of sorrow and my stories of times when i don't feel a full as i should be....
a poem i wrote for somone 2 read, i hope you like it
I have this story on ff.net so i decided to put it up here. Its a NarxSak fic. Its Naruto and Sakura send letters back and forth to each other. Oh and Sasuke has his say in it too. tell me who he should be with besides sakura
I'm gonna start posting my poems under here. I love poetry! There are many, many to come, you can be sure of it.
This is a sort of short, free-form poem. I am drawing a picture with those words on it, and will be posting under the same title ^^.
this started out sorta weird at five in the morning. but then it turned into something that i wanted to use to say thankyou to all of my friends. so here it is. thankyou all for everything you could have ever done for me.
A single night of true passion - could they ever forget it?