Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 1-25 of 450 results.
Plushie Love The love of an Octopus And Squirrel brought together through plushies and friends 
Love Success Katyayani Mantra, Maa Durga has nine forms in the Hindu religion.
Husband Wife Love Wazifa is something which requires lot of attention. And many precautions should be taken. Molvis are always there for your best. 

https://www.powerfulamal.com/husband-wife-love-wazifa/
We Are The Love Problem Solution Baba Ji. Ask Free Question Related to Love Problem Solution, Inter Caste Love Marriage, Love Problem Solution, Vashikaran Solutions. For More Information Visit Our Website    http://www.lovevashikaranexpert.in/love-problem-solution-baba-ji/   
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
THIS IS AN OLD STORY FROM 2007

I never submitted it before because I never finished it.


This was written back when my Camp Lazlo OC Emma was called Claire and was just a shy little girl with a bunny soft toy, BEFORE she became a little bit of a self insert.
sort of semi long but short fanfic paring Hooded Claw And Penelope Pitstop Ant Hill Mob And Bully Bros only mentioned
A magical girl meets a normal boy and they create havoc, but in a good way!
However, many secrets will be revealed as they get close....
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!
Seto Kaiba is having trouble with some homework... who better to help him than the best tutor on campus, and roommate, Sebastian Michaelis (Warning: OOCness is almost absolute... I apologize)
This is a song. It's not about toasters.

The first verse and chorus is sung by someone, the other verse and chorus is sung by someone else, the third verse is sung by the first person and the last chorus is sung by both.
Critique is much appreciated!
Shadow returns home from a G.U.N. mission to find his lover cheating on him with another hedgehog. The hedgehog is resistant to the bat, but shadow's wrath unleashed... untill he hears the hedgehog confess his (hidden) feelings
Comments makes me happy!
I was bored. I made this. Deal with it.
finland proposes to the north pole in the sauna.
tinoXtahti
Random Hooded Claw X Penelope fic
This is a Harry Potter story without Harry Potter. Andromeda is the Boy-who-Lived and is misberable. When his creature inherance is unleashed, he find what he wanted most.
Disclaimer: I don''''t know Harry Potter
3 jewels apart r nothing...
when together they hold unspeakable power...
one child born of 2 different worlds...
can she be the true heir to the jewels....
but can she defeat thoses who stand before her..
Rachael, a 13-year-old angel, recieves a nutcracker for Christmas, but she doesn''t know it''s from Jon!

*FINISHED! Go read it, if you wish to!
what started just to be a fight for king turns into love, a battle to save lives n etc...
Two friends forced to separate from each other when they were young...12 years later she returns, he remembers her but does she remember him? Can they defeat the demons before they defeat them? Kisshu x Ichigo, slight Pai x Lettuce and Taruto x Pudding
It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.
Twill and Nick''s fantical love story. But who''s that third player in mix?
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.