Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 251-275 of 450 results.
A recent quick 15 minute story I did... It's about two monthes old.
its about a girl who had been tricked into becoming a vampires by her lover and after that ploys to kill him im actually wrightis a story about it but its not done yet so hopefully its up soon hope ya enjoy this though.
This is just a little YumixUlrich fanfic I did in my spare time. Please Please Please comment... in order to do this please please please read it first... don't just put it down as another dumb Romantic Fanfic.
Umi,Hikaru and Fuu are back from their second trip from Cephiro,then after avoiding for a while Fuu and Hikaru,Umi decidesto meet with them,thouse three go to Tokyo Tower,and then they came into Cephiro again! CLEF AND UMI LOVE STORY!
Oh well, my little girl just finished her first year of kindergarten, and she had a pretty rough year...Kids are fracking mean....So anyhoo, I wrote this for her, but also for anyone who loves anyone..(confession: I wish to hear it from someone as well as
This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.
its a poem youll just have to read it its hard to explain
Well this is actually a bratz story i'm working on. Cloe and Cameron have known each other since grade 2 and feel like brother and sister. Well now their in tenth grade and they start to realize that their relationship could be more.
A final goodbye to a lost lover
A love story between two star crossed lovers in the lands around Peach's castle, two warring families the Mario bros and the royal Men come together in ways thought impossible, a Romeo and Juliet story.
a poem of feelings that i have not expressed
 
Kagome goes to the prom with hojo but he dumps her what will Inu do
Where are you?
That's unimportant right now.
Why do you want me?
You're the only one who can save me right now.
..... What do I have to do...?
Let's start with our names.
A Story About Love And Loss ending links onto Sasuke Sad Pic I Did
just something that i did. sorry if words are not spelled right
Well, Starfire and Robin had a fight.
Starfire runs away and Robin goes finding her.
Ino And Shikamaru have a fight!...okay, nothing new really...but it happens to be during the week Ino's parents are out of town and Shika' is suppose to check on her. She uninvites him, but he decides to follow his heart. What'll Ino say?
It's a song fic!Zim sings with Gir,Mya,and Gia about love
Just A Mini Love Story...VERY Mini ^_^ So Yeah...
Done By: Mayura (Me) and Nikkita (Friend)
A Love Poem about someone loving someone else but them not loving them back.
Another one of those oh-so short stories. This one is about two young people who are in love and forced to part.
So sad!!!!!!!Really cool!!!!lol Please read tell me what u think
Love is just a fiction that we make up in our head.
Just a story about a girl who moves to a new school. Basically, the girl is me but all the 'I' is 'you'
a poem about for the guy i love