Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/mystery

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
Original lyrics I made... I have no clue if I'm going to using UTAU or Vocaloid. 
YT Instrumental Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMYNGf1dK
 
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
um. this is just a poem i wrote. so enjoy! or not. its kinda... well youll see! XD
Once this story gets started, I'll put up a better description.

[just a warning: the prologue won't make much sense right now]
[another warning: this will be a long story]
The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx
Ok! This is my first FAC story so please comment! You would have wanted to know some things about Detective Conan, I do make referances to past cases. But heres a story with Sato and Takagi and others that you'll find out about later!
This is an alternate afterwards to the Great Comet Caper

Getting together Big Cheese and a Pretty Kitty

he's not gay in this fic

i say that cuse lots think he is but i don't^^
A mystery. Something happens at the Institute, and the only ones who are actually doing something about it are the two that everyone least expects.
This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.
Michaela, an 11 year old 5th grader, and her three friends are trying to solve a mystery to find out who is lurking around the local cemetery and stealing dead bodies. Can they find that person before he can find them?

(p.s this has real charecters in
Ryan and Ryiza should spend their time doing homework and going out with friends, but instead steal their mother's work and follow the trail of clues left by trace evidence! Can you solve the crimes first?
WHO SHOVED THE 'thing' DOWN SHADOW'S THROAT? WHAT IS THE 'thing'? WHO IS THE SHOVER??? This is like a mystery/comedy story! Theres like clues on each chapter, some are easy to spot and some are hard!!! HAPPY CRIME SOLVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too very special children, a boy and a girl, 9 years old and twins. They were separated at birth. What happens when the line between them is complete opposite, but in their hearts, is the same feeling? The same long for something else?
Hermione is having this really odd dreams, where she is visioning her life differently. Ron is very ill. When she begins to fade, will they find a way to save her? Will Ron get to tell her how much she means to him? Werewolf, Animagi, drama.
Detective Brown is a hilarious low-time detective thats about to uncover a big time case! the Gold Digger is the first of many in the series
A young painter, Selena Chartier, has been abducted and forced to replicate the famous painting "September Morn" from a photo. Having escaped , she now must seek the help of Basil of Baker Street to catch the un identified culprit before he hidden pl
A poem I wrote a while ago
A girl named Sapphire is orfaned at an early age and adopted by The Dragon Clan. What happens when she returns to her birthplace?
What it is. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote it, but it came out okay. . .
Makoto disappears after a vision of a strange woman. Ryu finds a strange feather that leads him to her. Can he and his feeble brother Akira get to her before the strange woman gets to them first? (all OCs...no purposeful connection to the games' stor