Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/princess

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
read and you'll find out.
A really long short story for creative writing class.
A Queen and her Heir are holding a tournament and Gala. Not everything goes according to plan.
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
you have to read the story to find out what it is
this one is about a princess. but dont just turn away that easily. i am proud of this idea and i hope this story will turn out very well.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
this story is one in a million!
This story is about a girl, who is the stereotypical Princess, who doesn't really have much going on in her life until she is kidnapped in the night by a rugged thief hoping to get money for a high society hostage.
Based on real people in my life, this story is imaginative, creative, and a bit gory too!
Ree Lynne is a loner and a punk. She knows Yusuke. What happens when Koenma get his eyes on her and wants her to join the Urameshi team? Will she do it? And if she does...What is her price?
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
its abount a hated princess how lives with her grand parents because her mother and father died
starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors
This is my third story! w00t! Anyway, this is about a girl named Yuki, she is a princess in the land of Snow. However, she is hated because she is the daughter of the cruel king. Please Enjoy!
After the final battle between Mikeru the 7 Mermaid Princess went to live in peace never to return to Mermaids again, After Izuru, Eriru, Yuuri and Maria return with a new leader the learn the gave up being mermaids and cannot fight the new evil they leave Tokyo and leave thier pearls behind and new girls have come to take thier place enjoy!
my first story
this isn't exactly my favorite story, but it's quite decent and input for reviewers can only help it (i think...)
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
I took some ideas from the book im reading called The Subtle Knive.
I found it interesting and decided to make up a story of my own.
"Future Robotnik" This was inspired by DCAarmus's description of the SatAM Robotnik in one of the scripts for his flash series "SatAM-Season0" The drawing is but a sketch.
When this came to my mind so did a little story...

Consider this a small f
About a 7 years old princess who hates adults...and is very rich...chapter one may make no sense but sooner it'll make sense so dont worry.
Do you believe that you can be anyone you want to be?
Do you believe that everyone has a little piece of a fairy-tale inside?