Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 101-125 of 132 results.
Yea, so this is my awesome telepathic power story that takes place in Australia. The main characters are:
Tori (Torinda)
Daniel
Rachel
Eva
inuyasha just turns 15 and has to move to a different neighborhood to keep his family secret safe
hinata. what more can i say?
This is basically the same story (with a focus on the anime rather than the manga) as the real thing but with the focus on a character I added in.

Remember this focuses on my OC, you need to know the original story to fully understand this.
A new mews in town and they just moved to Tokyo from the US can the mews find theam?
rave a gothic teenage boy is saved by Raven a gothic teenage girl with magical powers Rave has no clue or trace that hes from the planet AZARATH and two souls start a journey with action twists and romance
When kikyo thinks that kagome has come between her and Inuyasha, she kidnaps kagome and it up to inuyasha to choose between his dead love, or his future with kagome
Inuyasha knows he has feeling for Kagome.
But will he ever be abel to show them to her? It doesnt help that they have been kidnapped be an demond and koga, the wolf demond that loves kagome, must save them...
Kagome goes to the prom with hojo but he dumps her what will Inu do
Pre-BbS, twoshot. TerraXAquaXVen Friendship.

Who''''s to say that dreams and nightmares aren''''t as real as the here and now?
a group of students-almost broken apart- save the earth from attacking tools!
READ MY INCREDIBLE STORY!!!!
Is this love for real. oneshot
In a world of ninja there are many powerful and skillful ninja.Like naruto,sasuke,neji,and lee.This is a story about other ninja from a dirrerant village.
inuyasha and kagome go on their first date but always remember never let a demon spoil it or was it never get to close?
They say knights kill dragons and wear shining armor but mine don''t....( alleyxJaden )
This is Warriors in a kinda funny/awkward/weird way! lol! XD Cats that are dead are also in it!
One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?
Do you have what it takes to get the girl? im still writing the story so no whining
A humorous snowball fight between the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh
This is a story about a lonely bounty hunter(me also Spike's son) and his friend as they try and make a buck in the 21st century as they encounter a beautiful girl.As they have werid adventures around the solar system. And Daisuke's main enemy Vicious.
Naruto and Hinata.a couple but this dosent only revolve around them
Is there another Ichigo???read to find out!!
Kira moves to a new house were it''s better... or is it? Unlocking the door finding a nightmare world inside her house. Can she face her fears in that world, or will she be stuck in there forever?
READ CHAPTER 1 TO GET THE SUMMARY OF Bits and Peices!!!!
This is the Story of Ryu Kozaku, a Boy who has A monster, Onaga the Dragon Emperor, inside of him.What is This Beast? And Why has it fallen to darkness? Read and Learn the Story that started it all...