Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 132 results.
This is a Shugo Chara story! I am included in it. I need to start watching the show of Shugo Chara. And by the way my name is Emily and people will be calling me Emi-chan,Emily,Emi,or Em. And there might be a few spelling mistakes,sorry!
That evening we walked & held on tight,
To each other as dark overcame light.

You suddenly grabbed my shoulder & threw me to the ground,
You covered my mouth so tightly I couldn't make a sound.

Tears started to form as you undid my shirt,
You threw it off & worked on my skirt.

Your hand never left my mouth as you continued to do,
The worst thing, my God, how could you?

I grasped your hair & tore at your face,
That did no good, you picked up the pace.

The scar from that night still burns,
The memory of you, doing the thing you yearned.

I wiped a tear as you finished & withdrew,
I rolled to my side wondering, 'who were you?'

I tried to scream as you hit my head,
I looked at the grass, the green turning to red.

I lay still awhile, crying quietly,
As you slunked away, quick & silently.

I looked around & saw that you left
I knew that you committed a crime, a theft.

I still remember that night, the day I lost,
I hope He finds you, so you can pay the cost.

I now wipe a tear & spread a smile,
For the man who now could walk a mile.

This poem is the memory of you,
Who committed a crime, my God how could you?
fire in it!
So this is the school for Jedi in traning...or starts out that way...
And its about My Star Wars OC, Elle & her friends!

-ok this obviously going to have starwarsy action in it...so thats why the rating:)

comments are appreciated!!
The story is about Aclaeus Johnson who findes ou he is the son of Zeus the king god of Olympus. His father tells him that a war is brewing between the gods, not only of Olympus, but between the Egyptians.
A old love interest of Tai Lung seeks a hidden object in the Jade Palace that can bring great power while a young student of Oogway weeps for her departed Master.

Please Read and Review.
when kagome comes upon and acidently realses the seal on modern day demons the well allows anyone fighting naraku threw for the new fight
who knows its a kagura sesshy. now that sesshy and kagura are growing closer i raised the rating for safety becuase i might add a lemon or something
Kat has lost almost everything. Can she really change everyone''s mind. But memories from her past come back to haunt her.
you will know what it is about... when you begin reading the story.
A Teen Titans Fan Fic (MY FIRST ONE)
Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?
It weighed heavy on her mind!!! What was this feeling?
It a love story about Zane and Victoria fall in love.
I made this simply stating my opinion and there were too many words for a blog, so I put it in a story.
you have to read the story to find out what it is
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
I love the first one! Read it! It s hilarious and the second one is random ^^ Comment if you like :D I reply to all comments (Because I am weird >.<)
I didn't write this, my friend Mashes-the Slytherin Queen on fanfiction.net did, but it's just too funny, so I decided to post it here for anyone who cares ^^'
Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*
A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.
...emotional i guess
Ummmm...*summary summary summary*...
A guy named Primus is uber special in some way. And he goes on a great adventure (and of course there''''s romance in this book just like every single one of my stories. :3
I had a nightmare a few nights ago and this is what I came up with out of that. You see, it was one of the climax parts where Darin (his name is Izzy now) is bitten by a phantom.
^-^