Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 132 results.
ok everyone sems to have a story of there digimon so i made one too
My first story! Warning it has things that happened after the time skip in the series.
This is Season 1, where they first met, ast the very young ages of Seven and Nine years old. Atem the young prince of Egypt, has fallen in love with a young mermaid princess of Nile River who called Princess Ivy, Ivy who fell in love with him as well.
support Japan!
Two people who hate each other get stuck in the tunnel of love and make a shocking discovery.
Jake and Spud relize their true fellings for eachother through their dreams
Sping Break in Lyoko
This is a story about a girl named Serena,who wonders what happened to her father,why her mother won't talk about him, and why she keeps having the same dream over and over again.Can she find the answers to these questions?To find out, read my story. Disclaimer: I don't own winx club
A short story about a hero who falls in love. Typical love story junk :P
The story of Flick and Liza's love.
i'm not finishing it....
the Cedrians have found out who Mushra really is and plan on useing him to free Lanancuras. can Yakumo, Sago, Kutal and his past freinds and famerly save hime befor it is to late.
The tale of a young Prince, come to Hogwarts in order to fulfill his destiny. He finds his destiny in not one, but two 'Princesses'! But he has a dark secret, and it could just tear them all apart.
The Ultimate Guide to the longest Fanart Central series!
This was originally called 'Shadow gets arrested' but I decided to change the title because I'm adding more stuff to it. Its still funny, stupid and pointless. Read!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I need to get this off my chest, so please bear with me... It may not be all in order... I'm just writing everything as it comes..

This will be fun.

I was bored, just a little pokerap i wrote, lol
In this exilerating story of Ino Naruto Sasuke Sakura and Hinata, they finally find out some of them are not who they say they are. Everyone has a secret. Violence Warning
A howl for the wont of a twilight sunset
This will be a little different than most stories, in the fact that it doesn't follow a specific storyline and instead follows small bits and pieces from a specific timeline, each chapter being its own story.
it looked like fun.
Read it.
the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!
Ponies arrive in our world, but why? What force could possibly bring them here?
Upon her tutor's return Alexia is suddenly thrown headfirst into an adventure. She visits elves, fights demons, and unearths lost secrets. Will she be able to discover the crystal shards in time to stop an evil sorcerer, or will the world fall into chaos?
This is another thing I did for my English Writing class. We were supposed to base it around a "character" and use that "character" rather than a plot or scene to draw interest from the reader.