Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 132 results.
Sproutpaw is the runt of his litter. How far will he go to prove he's not just a thorn in his Clan' sides? Join him as he trudges through hard times, involving breaking the warrior code far too many times.
this story is about Lowell and Andres life and how did they spend it by saving their Academy and the world from evil with their friends!

P.S. have their fun :):
story bios of my ocs and some characters i have list includes:
Kyi Nekoyasha, Xenia, Rentora and others when i think of them
My story is about Danny in Amity Park and it's Valentines Day. and Danny wants to give Sam the best Valientines Day ever she'll never forget.
Due to certain tragic events, 15-year-old Sunny is now paralyzed from waist-down. But if she imagines, she makes her life a little brighter.

All characters belong to their respective owners!
a switch up between the original and disney
For english
Info for my characters that live in BloodHolm
a song with anime pics
Biographies of my other OCs whom don't belong to any set anime, story, ect.
This is my fanfic "The truth is revealed". It's a crossover between the mangas Vampire Knight, Rust Blaster, Bloody Kiss and Blood Soul. OHSHC and Shiki will also make an appearance.
Hope you like it. Please comment.
Second story so please be nice! The majority of it is with Naruto characters and an OC character that I made up. It basically consists of the guys being forced to wear dresses. Read for more details!
Another Harry Potter World story. This one is theme when the characters read the books about themselves through Andromeda's p.o.v.
"...Or maybe she's just stupid..." GrimmjowXOC!Chanae Oneshot. Short. Grimmjow's POV
a new story me and my friend have been working on for a very long time.
Just a short drabble about my Eragon OC, Valefor and Murtagh. Contains slash. If you''re not into it, you''re crazy...I mean, then don''t read.
I do not own the story. I just made some changes to it. Anyway, this is about Kuro''s life; past, present, and future (sorry of my spelling). Please R&R. No critisism (again sorry for my spelling).
A story about a girl called Anahera. After a night on the town Anahera is to drunk to drive home and is driven home by a polite man by the name of Braeden. She invites him inside for a drink. Never invite vampires into your house, will they ever leave?
This is our sequal to Bleeding Love. I am rescued from the depths of despair. (aka Aido's evil abusive self)
This is a prequel to the 1st vampire kisses novel by Ellen Schreiber. I did this for my creative writing assessment and I thought i''d post it. comment :) even if you havent read the books :)
A new girl comes, Kiwi. When Ryou tries to make the Mew Mews stronger, he makes a huge mistake! What is this mistake? And why is a new Mew Mew appearing?
Its about a new girl going to Yugi's school. But what they don't know is that she has powers... and a little crush on Yugi... make that a BIG problem with Tia... Will Yumi release her confessions about Yugi? Find out if yuo read this fic! (P.S.: You
the song fanfictions for the inuyasha characters a few of my own for my series shikon cold case mysteries some will be doubled as some have two points of view
what happens to hogworts when an heir of Gryffindor finally arrives back to school?
Tenshi, a young boy suddenly finds himself lost in the Shadow Relm, where the evil King Akuma reigns. In order to save his life, Tenshi's father must take away all of his son's memories and hide him in a village in hopes that Akuma will not find him.