Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/oc

Displaying 51-75 of 120 results.
For millions of years the Autobots and Decepticons have fought endless battles and a member from each side is finally tired of them; so they decide to do something about it. ThunderCrackerxOC and sides of others.
Leana and Kielahn are in a new city with new friends and a big secret...
These are my OC's and their pairing, also the people who support them! :D
This is a one-shot insert into the anime about how Yoko gets chased into the Ningenkai.
Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
This is a story I promised Cat-chan, Moon_Princess, back in October. If she wants to, she can consider it a contest fic, but it doesn't matter to me. This takes place at the end of Eternal Snow, sort of. Read and enjoy!
She's an angel shot down from the sky. KisameTeneka Oneshot
Sam, a 13 year old orphan lives in Domino. But Sam isn't happy. She never knew who her parents were, she didn't even know their names. Now, with the help of her new friends, Yugi and co. and her favorite card, she can find out the truth of her family.
Another week of crazyness and romance.Plus the appearance of past lovers.+_+
Heres my OC Drusilla's story.

A Normal women living in london in the 1800's, Drusilla had beauty, perfection, men everything.

I really don't know how to complete this discription O_o just read >_>
Summery : Alley and Jaden some how get stuck in a small supplies closet in school at lunch time.While they were in there their friends came looking for them they start to hear some things in there.
Yeah, I had to make this for people to know m'kay?

yeah.

For more edits please go here!
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg1/Gene_R/
If I have enough People Joining then I will Make this story but if not then I Guess this story will just sit in my gallery Chapter less -.-

PLEASE JOIN! and HURRY!
Wolfdramon and his friends face a series of emotional problems while trying to escape the wrath of a few familiar and some new villians...
Here is where I'll be putting my character biographies. I'll add on as they appear in my stories.
The story of Raine, second in command of Team 14 if the Sensei should ever be injured to greatly to lead.
After Petropia got destroyed, three Petropieans escaped. After theire ship crash landed on Earth, they met our heroes.
These are my oc's
Summary - It's that time of the year again and that is alley's birthday.And all of her friends are there including a scertion boy she is in love with.I wonder what surprises a what her only time will tell.(alley x jaden one shot).
Here's my Naruto OC for everyone! Hope ya like her.
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?