Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/oc

Displaying 76-100 of 120 results.
Koenma has given Hiei a mission to take care of a 4 year old half demon named Kana. Hiei is furious about the idea but has no choice but to accept the new mission. Will Hiei be able to accept the fact that Kana will always be there?
Shanna a 15 year old wolf demon who lives in human world. What happens when Koenma finds out that she's there and the only way she can stay in human world is to help him whenever he needs it? What missions will she go on and who will she meet?
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
Keshet is tired of the royal life and runs away on a ship to Ireland. There she meets Yuval , a farmer boy and when they meet , their tow worlds collide and will never be the same.
Invader Kay (my OC) is a bloodthirsty Irken Invader and always resorts to violence but how can she cope with falling in love... with Zim!? (invader Kay is sort of my alternate personality ^^)
Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof
A b-day present/request for NAERA.

It's a CandyShipping fic

It's Candice's birthday, but nobody remembers, not even her boyfriend, Valon. But is it really as bad as she thinks it is?
I am just craving a Ryuuzaship oneshot.

The idea is based off a line from my pal Jenn's fic. Um...it's Kay x Seto, and it's a oneshot. That's really all I must say.
Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)
This story is about my OC Masako.
Before she moved she lived in a small village.
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
Yep, just a bunch of bios. Nothing all that special, I'm just bored.
This is the first chapter of a "parody mary-sue" I wrote to poke fun at people who are serious about writing these things.
 
If this angers you you are either
A. a Mary Sue
or
B. Taking this too seriously 
I don't own Code Lyoko.
I arrive at Kadic, not really knowing why I'm here. This boy won't stop trying to be my friend. But ever since I lost her, I don't want any more friends. Please, anything but that. .:Vienna:.
HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.
If You Are a Trainer In the Tono Region, This Story Sort of Gives you an insight to The History Of the Tono Region and Their Champ's!

Don't Know what the Tono Region is? Check out this Link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45097.php
Some information off all my OC XD
Read if you'd like to join the Akatsuki.
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
Cat and Yami go to a party and play Spin the Bottle. Oh, how fun.

This is a contest prize for Cat and another anniversary gift.
I remembered this song and thought it fit the bound of sisterhood between my Warrior's OC Aquaberry and Sharp-fang's OC Icepelt. ^^
Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.
Talia is a princess, Dukum is a peasent. What happens when these two meet fo rthe first time in the middle of the night at Talia's balcony? Love at first site.

Contest entry for DukesBoyfriendandHusband
I'm doin this for Konohasdarkshadow.....yes Jamal will be in this.......and it will be good