Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/oc

Displaying 26-50 of 120 results.
yeah...like i said...i'm going to make my bio for my OC, Star Uzumaki. I am going to make it short and easy to catch up with...(since a lot happens to her) i hope u take the time to check it out!
here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.
The schools thought it would be fun to play 'foren exchange student teacher', every teacher thinks it fun right. Well it was, until some 'got poked in the eye'. Not literaly.
Okay, this is like the other one, but different. This has my OC in it and couple of sentences are changed. Comments would be grateful, please!^^ Thank you!^^
This story depicts the epic tale of "Kingdom Hearts: Final Confrontation," from the perspective of Cunla after his departure from Sora and Riku. See what he endures to become stronger, gaining new companions and eventually mastering the Rage.
you can also view this at deviantart on my profile: http://princessdaisy729.deviantart.com/

enjoy!
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
you can tell i was board XD so i made this
enjoy^^
Kotori seems to be reckless lately....and it bothers Kish a lot. So what happens when are favorite heroine ends up on a beach with her secret admirer?
something i wrote in my spare time! yeah. :) i hope you like it! yeah! theres more on the way,un...i an currently workin' on chater two, yeah.....(sorry, deidara moment, yeah!) :) :D XD
The heroes are back with a another problem An evil has spread yet again but only on the 3rd side of the earth in the old kingdom Tatel.
Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'
This is a story bout my Oc Leggy (totally meh just narutofied) and my friends ocs too!
here is inf about my ocs, i wil try updating this as much as i can coz im not on fac much anymore
Naomi's perspective.
Maybe something would happen. Although I always wondered, I never thought it actually would, but I was mistaken.
a story about a random person who
has alway disliked pokemon, but what happends when the one
she likes loves pokemon, and the only way to get to him is
through pokemon
Luffy once had a friend in his old village but she had to move to another village. What happens when she comes back?trouble or love? Does she fall for one of the Straw hat pirates? READ TO FIND OUT!!
About my OC Pai/Sailor Meow in the 30th Century
I decided to write a story with Kabuto in as a "good guy" to some degree, 'cause everyone i know seems to hate him...

Also, I'd just like you to know that this is my first fanfiction, so please comment, and tell me if it's terrible. Cheers!
Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D
When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?
ok im working on my new story, new age of spartans.
its is from Halo 1,2, or 3.
its will becoming one here about in two days or less i think?
so cooment read my story enjoy ^^
here are my naruto ocs ^^
Bwahaha... The third Hellsing OC yet XD I'm addicted, aren't I...? I think she's kinda interesting, so... read it? XD Spoilers are mild because... oh, nevermind >_<
romance between an oc and vexen. contains implied past-tense/ parental slash. read if you want to. PLEASE FLAME! rated for safety.