Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 151-175 of 176 results.
Under the sea live a human like creature, they have never seen us we have never seen them. Now one has the curage to see whats there past his home, but he finds some of his kind don't want to find out, and will stop at nuthing to stop him.
A funny beach comic about Hao...
This is a Yu Yu Hakusho story about a girl would is Jin's sister but... they dont no it and soon fall in love yet there is more that love this girl Yoko comes out somtimes and greets her and Hiei is not as mean to her as he is the group but He just t
some thing strange is going on in this story eggmans been awful quite latley its all ok until events that allready happend are happening again! its up to sonic and freinds to find out whats wrong!
My first story I've finished(but not yet typed up). I'm coming up with typing the rest as I type this.
Sonic gets shot trying to save Amy. Sonic need surgery and he might not survive.
it's a good story i am told but im never going to send it to all the ppl i need so here it is. ur gonna have to read it to find out wut's it about.
well as you can see this is the best memory i've had till now and i will always remember... this is a must-read for girls....
dedicated to stu xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s. i did find angie Again ;)
ever thought of becoming evil? this is the story of how I, Lucretia Foxe, took that path... enjoy
Just some fun inspiration if you want to start your own story.
In a world where magic and mystery rule, 6 young kids awaken an acient power. Friend becomes foe and there's no one you can trust.
Lasko was a normal girl who had to take care of herself when her parents died. She thought everything was going to stay that way until one day...when she found out her amulet held a secret.
A little Sci Fi story to Explain why Furrys are Half Human and half Animals.
A Desease threatens to kill all of Humanity...
A story of the future i wrote for Language Arts last year. I like it, so i thought i'd post it.
I sware I am not drunk or anything! I'm just really hyper...besides I'm not old enough to drink...why am I rambleing!! AHHHHH!!
Please i would love some feedback on this =)
It's kinda weird, it was for some school project but yea, probably the only story i'm ever going to enter :P
Funny but stupid
In Re' Jarl, magic is forbidden, and possession is punishable by death. Yet some secret villages still practise it, going out on raids to save those who have magic. After being shot, Meg the Sorceress is adopted by Gypsies, and a series of events beg
ummm don't know how 2 explain it u have 2 see 4 yr self i guess
This is a story i wrote like, last year or something. Its a fantasy story.
A short folk tale that I made up the other day.
I dedicate this story to Eunice Vun, my friend and part-time editor, who inspired and helped me with ideas when I was stuck. Thanks a whole heap Eunice! Oh yes, and also Mr Gavin Marshall, known as Mr M, for pushing me to my greatest extent with word
A story about Jak and Daxter as they go through time.