Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 26-50 of 176 results.
Another fanfic I did.
A story of things that happen to me and my friends... alot of it will be MSN convos and I deleted the old one cause it was being annoying... ENJOY!!!! Or else...
This is my first story! just to tell u, this story has a LOT of drama. ok, this is a Christmas story thats... not very Christmasy... please comment, but don't flame ^^
One Hope, A story I made for my fursonna and my two best friends fursonnas!
A story that is about belief and how believing in something may let you see what others cannot see. Sad, Romance, Sweet
this is a harvest moon story! based on what does happen in the game, and a lot of extra stuff that I threw in to make it more intresting! and let me tell you now, It has a LOT of conflict in it... I'll be writing on it continually... hope you like! :D
this was a story that i had to write for English using random words that the students came up with in class.
Dear readers,im irritated cause my story
was interrupted cause my computer shut down on me
SO This story Consists of violenc confusion
romance and flashbacks so pay attention and enjoy!!! ^^
Thank you
This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!
An old Neopets story of mine from the golden days when I wrote for the Neopian Times. :) I think this was my first story, and definitely my shortest. Just a cute little story about unlikely friends. :)
Something I wrote when I was upset.
you can also view this at deviantart on my profile: http://princessdaisy729.deviantart.com/

enjoy!
hope u likey :D
it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl
When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.
The heroes are back with a another problem An evil has spread yet again but only on the 3rd side of the earth in the old kingdom Tatel.
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra
A story that takes place two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2.
Includes new characters, new worlds, a new organization, and a grand new adventure!
This is my version of the story, after the last episode - I've thout up a few more , but all in good time
Okay, this is the same story, but it's the milder version of the other and it's my first and last yaoi story. Note: This one isn't yaoi. The original title: You're No Way; A Genie Prince and v.2: Dezires: 2 Destines.
It's been a long time ago since the ending of FFIX and the wedding of Zidane Tribal, and Garnet Til Alexandros XVII. This is the story of their kids; 20 year old Kage Tribal and 16 year old Garnet Til Alexandros XVIII a.k.a. Taianna/Taian/Taya Tribal.
This is my 1st story that I ever wrote. I write because of my Mom. She encouraged me to write!
I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)
This is my 2nd story,The other one is Earl the orphan moose,but i never got to submitting it. This is'nt very much,but i'll try to work on it so you can hear the other parts.