Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 1-25 of 176 results.
While it is technically an unfinished story start, I decided that it was something I liked and so have kept it.
I read it as an open-ended short story although it was not the original intention.
It was something I found on my memory stick from a few months ago, making it a hell of alot more recent than any of my other work. The name was something I thought up just to put it up on here when the thought crossed my mind, it's loosely based on the piece.
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
A place I shall store all my short stories.
This is a collection of thoughts whether it be stories or just thoughts. It's a project I'm working on. I plan to keep it simple. If any  offensive material occurs I plan to keep it low detail and will write a note with the part. 
A collection of random short stories I have written over the years. Many contain theming, but there's the occasional fun and light-hearted ones in here too. Enjoy.
Ayeka has been having the same weird dream for the past month. But what happens when the dream isn't a dream at all? Who is this mysterious woman that haunts Ayeka's nightmare? I'm having trouble with the "" not showing
A ghost story I made as a homework in school. Not fan made.
UPDATE: Thank you guys for over 100 views! Please comment and say what you think about it, bad or good.
This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.
full of awsomeness
In a storm this character experances unexplainable actions and happenings around her. To find out what happens keep reading and enjoy.

(this short story was rewritten and changed, please enjoy the newest version of The Storm)
Some days we just need our Best Friends to be there.
Okay I''m going to make profiles about different people,comics, movies,or just make them up.
This is a love story for victoriazepeda. It in progress, butI hope you like it.
.................
Owen, a young boy with a crazy imagination, discovers that there may be a world beyond Earth, and tries to unsolve the mystery of the “Vanishings”. However, his undying love for his girlfriend holds him back.
A short story. Not exactly humorous, but it''s the closest category
A series of case files about Detective Marv Lowe.

Written as English Coursework.

I might write more but I''m not too sure so I''ll leave it as "Completed" for now since Book 1 is done.

Characters based off Game/Show.TV characters.
Don't read. The story is stupid and I wrote it at midnight, when I was half-asleep. Read if you must. Comment before faving to tell me why the hell you think this story is good.
Thank you Mizy for the inspirational pics:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760817.html
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-759275.html

Check out Mizy's artwork:
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-MizyMiyajima.php
'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'
A story me and a friend named Kaytayyy made(her entries have the *'s on the beginning and end of them.)

ENJOY!
Onyx and his friends are back! only this time a new evil aproaches and threatining Emerald Cove: Paradise of All Sonic OC's.
its the actual story of my character, and if you like it, then just leave a comment!
Another Omnitrix? The story tells all!
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)