Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 126-150 of 176 results.
Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.
yep i couldnt think of a good title...so i just put something there =3
this is a realy weird story!!!!
this story has 6 girls:SK(me),Skittles,Irma,Bubbles,butterfly,
and BG.A lot of really weird things happen to the girls! It's hularious!
Find out about Sonic and his gang.And what they do for so called "Fun."
A new version of the famed and loved
Warriors' and 'Warriors-The new Prophecy' by Erin Hunter. Please enjoy!
It's been 46 years since the clans left the forest. Over time, the four clans split up and went there own ways. Now,LightClan, descendants of WindClan, live in the mountains, where they have lived alone for about 11 years.Follow MaplePaw's story, as she m
Hey this is a contest look please!
Stars All the Sonic X Characters + a few of my own.

Thanx Orchid 4 leting me use Naoto in my Story
in this section because ill probably draw some pics for it :) anyway i like this story so i hope you do
a half elves is on an adventure he meets a knight and...read it and see fer yerself and find out!
well this is my first story. ok it's a little bit like fruits basket but i have just been watching the box set for the 4th thime and well ya get the point i hopr ya all like it.
Ok, Jin, Toya, Hiei, and Sesshomaru get traped on an island. It has a demented monkey, and a dolphin. Enjoy somehow! ^^
In a world of war between races, 12 year old Tomoki sets off on a journey to save his brother. Joining with many others of different kinds and with different aims, they must work with each other to try and achieve what they wish.
A rather cute story, that takes palce after the majora's mask story,
ok everyone i am ganna need a new character inside my stories so enter if you want your character in my stories.
Ok... this story is really weird, but pretty kool. hopes ya like!!!
A Series of strange disappearances forces the FBI to call in a master detective from retirement. But who can catch a kidnapper who releases all the kids that he takes? No one is talking and nothing is as it seems.
A evil plot to sacrafice a young woman for evil perposes
A couple of angels, Zarek and Astrid, are in love... but something terrible happens to Astrid, and Zarek must find her again! But when he finds her, she won't be herself, for she has been reborn.
Lantathae's original story that happened during the Fellowship.
READ!
Read on!
This is a song for our manga, Sugarwood Apples. It's called "Breeze in the Wind"
Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!