Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 101-125 of 176 results.
weird. Lee is a girl
For my English Coursework, we had to write an original piece. This is mine. It got an A*, or 17/18. I shouldn't gloat, but I'm so proud, I worked really hard... On this...
The story of a town, where nothing is ever morally right, and is totally randomly stupid.
(No set summary as of yet; ratings pertain to current time only.) Running from the past is never easy.
sad story just think if this happend to ur loved one
A girl makes friends with the Pharaoh of Egypt and all things go wrong once the famous Thief King discovers their relationship.
this is what mace puts in his diary when he moves to australia
A recent quick 15 minute story I did... It's about two monthes old.
Ok, this is my DP OC's Story, please, if you're going to read it, don't bash, it's been a while since I've been one, I know, but I'm on DA more then FAC, so I'm sorry to anyone of my friends ^^;
Umi,Hikaru and Fuu are back from their second trip from Cephiro,then after avoiding for a while Fuu and Hikaru,Umi decidesto meet with them,thouse three go to Tokyo Tower,and then they came into Cephiro again! CLEF AND UMI LOVE STORY!
This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.
This story is about 3 kids(Elysia, Fletcher, and Emi)  who's parents died in a war. they have to live with there uncle Rockwell and the 2 cousins. Please enjoy!
Second time posted in an actually FINDABLE SPOT!!! urg. chem, Icepaw meets a few friends on his quest to reach his ancestors.
This is a Story about how all of the clans split up and eventually died out... according to belief! Follow Icepaw through his life as he learns new things about his ancestors and maybe finds a few friends along the way...
Ok I'm on a Labyrinth kick and wanted to write so this came about. Read and comment if you like. Oh and yes Niki is my sister I have us both at the age we would be when I first wanted to try and write this which is me at about 15/16 and her at 13/14
I just started this ^_^ Its a story of a lone ice dragon who has blocked out the outside world and killed many idiotic dragon nights that tried to tame him. I actually thought of writing this after i read a short story called 'The Ice Dragon'
A story about Konkoa's life.
A story about Cassie, Emo, Dark Mew of the Regianor Region, and James and Fyorah of the Hoenn Region. R&R!
Here's a cute Luigi story chapter dat i made when i waz bored.....plz enjoy there will be more later....^-^
A variety of stupid stories that either me or me and my friends thought of while walking back from french class lol.

@_@ i have lost my mind.

Oh well. Please no flaming R/R please!

Just A Mini Love Story...VERY Mini ^_^ So Yeah...
Done By: Mayura (Me) and Nikkita (Friend)
A girl, doomed to being an outcast, must proform a ritual. She must steal a baby and kill it on their land. Will she do it, or is she going to die at the hands of The People of the mountain
sakura is gone and a new card gariden named claire and a new jorney has just unfolded
this is a random story i did for school...its kinda a alice in wonderland.