Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/story

Displaying 51-75 of 176 results.
ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments
Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely
So this is how it all starts...They'll be more of these...I'm jumping around though, writing whatever scene comes to mind first, so they'll jump around a lot. I'll try to keep them in order, but spoilers are ahead. Click with caution.
This is a story about me and my friend.
Well, ummm....
A bunch of stories that I had to write for English, I think they all have a bit of a "gothic" edge to them.
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.
Hokay guys
Here is my college short story, tell me what you think or just read it for fun, but constructive criticism is always welcome :)
Twas,Tis,and Twill be a true story.
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
Hiei finds a bottle and without knowing what lies within it,he opens it only to have a genie/wishing demon come out.Now he is stuck with a demon girl named Atari until he decides on what he wants to wish for.But he can only make 1 wish.What'll it be?
Sora; a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?
Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
The gang has been given a new mission. To find a mermaid demon that is living in human world and protect her. A mermaid holds a pearl which can be sold in the black market for millions. What kind of adeventures will the gang go on to protect this mermaid?
Kerin a mamodo in the fight to be mamodo king.She's been fighting on her own without a book reader for as long as she could But now she can't and has gone back to Tokyo to get her book owner so she can continue in her battle for mamodo king.Then What?
Kana is a Koorime from the world of ice. Kana was born with a gift that told her which of the children that were cast from the world of ice lived and died. 'A blessing but a curse' the elder called her. She was going to be put to death until she left.
this is a stroy my little bro made a while ago
This is a Story i have been writing for a few days/weeks however long its been ^.^
Plz read! Plz Comment! Plz Enjoy!

Also the chapters aren't too long.
Follow Levi and his friend Kaz as they Quest to find the Ravens that were rumoured to have died long ago.
Just something that's happening to me that I thought I would share in poetry form.
A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
I'm very bored, decided to write whatever was on my mind.
A short story I wrote for a creative writing section for my English HSC exam.

It mixes HG2G and Doctor Who.

Hilarious.