Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yaoi

Displaying 51-75 of 80 results.
Short story told in Mercedes's point of view. What were to happen if Lace were to die?
Spider is mad after he sees what he thinks is Hacker kissing another guy. Spider and Hacker's argument makes Kat angry so she lectures Spider. Spider goes to apologize but it turns into something that could hurt Hacker worse than an arguement.
Story about a family outcast's life and what not. **MILD YAOI CONTENT**
Morti brings you another story in her "DR. Suess gone chronically wrong" style. This one is about a little 11 year old gay, depressed boy named Joey...
What DOES that four-letter word really mean? On Valentine's Day, the concept of love is spelled out clearly for Roy in a trial of clues left by his lover.
Jonouchi and Kaiba get stuck togather on a field trip and after discovering and ancient relic in a corner they acciently say the magic words that cause them to switch bodies. Now they must face perilous (yeah I say that but there actually really c
Mmmm. Delicious Yaoi goodness. This story is set in a fantasy realm of my own invention. And it's totally gay. Please read it and comment, as I will not continue it unless someone asks me to. (Cat, you don't count.)
A Story Dedicated To YoshimiDonsato. She Is The One Who Gave Me This Great Idea! YD, Tell Me What You Think! And also, for those of you reading this...the story is not done yet!!! I will write more!!!! I just like to keep you in suspense!!!
Only One chapter!
A fanfic that contains SasuNaru. They're in the forest of chakra, but Kakashi and Sakura aren't there. Warning: Sakura_media shouldn't read this if she thinks Naruto shouldn't be gay!
yea yea i kno they don't go to normal skool, but bare withme ok? plz? this is my 1st! it's not done yet, but almost. im tryin to think of an ending. if anyone has any ideas let me know please!
Shonen-Ai/Slash. ONE-SHOT. For Alicifer. Touch those you hold dearest to yourself, and never let them go...
Poems from Beyblade Kai/Max
Nevean and Malekia are two teenage boys who are about to start a new beginning and hopefully leave their painful past behind and start a new life... together? BoyxBoy
This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, please comment. Naruto and Sasuke are putting on a performance at the Naruto theme park when Sasuke notices the growing amount of yaoi fans in the audience...(Naru/Sasu, Sasuke's POV)
Mild shonen-ai/slash. ONE-SHOT. A young boy just wants to see his brother again...
Pairing: Gan Ning/Ling Tong

Rating: Teen

Genre: Angst/Fluff

Summary: "...I'm so sorry"
Shonen-Ai/Slash? Just another little piece, an old idea of mine. Heaven's falling down...
Okay, all my other one's suck. But I hope this one will be okay. By the way if you are offended by yaoi(boyxboy)relationship I strongly suggest that you don't read this story. Parings are: MarlenexAri StanxAri EprosxAri
Yusuke's life is ripped apart whe na triple death occurs and wipes out those closest to him. But an old enemy shows up and lifts Yusuke form his drowing pool of sorrow. YAOI Yusuke X Toguro
Hiei ponders over this thing humans love so much and so he searches for answers.
this is a story of my character Dark Knight and Sexy bishie queens character Hyrule and Gannondorf from zelda who I do not own ^^Shigiru Miyamoto(sp?) does..all in a yaoi type story ^^
In the Heart of Life, every thing shines from the Miracle of the World... at last, a young warrior understands the magic of bonds, and, of the one uniting him to his brother-in-arm... [Eliwood x Hector] (implied Eliwood x Ninian and Lyn x Ninian)
Ryou and Keiichiro admit their feelings for one another. Kinda fluffy. Sorry if there's too much romaji. RyouxKeiichiro!
This is a ONESHOT!! the couples are ren and horo so renhoro couples... i love that couple. well enjoy.