Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yaoi

Displaying 1-25 of 80 results.
On the first day of school at the not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters, two powerful young toons meet each other for the first time.
Seto Kaiba is having trouble with some homework... who better to help him than the best tutor on campus, and roommate, Sebastian Michaelis (Warning: OOCness is almost absolute... I apologize)
Sorry apparently the upload didn't work so this is fixed hopefully this is a wok in progress i will upload the full story if i get positive reply to this chapter and im open for suggestions.
Hehe!I love fanfics!*DISCLAIMER*:it is all fake okay?!
NOT REAl okay so dont go thinking Ray Toro is a were wolf okay if you think that you need help...Enjoy my story...

BTW here the link to the cover:http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-811694.html
Oki and Samickle''s relationship is ruined when Sami accuses Oki of something he knows he didn''t do. Can he find who did it before it''s too late to salvage their love? NOT A ONESHOT
Thank you Mizy for the inspirational pics:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760817.html
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-759275.html

Check out Mizy's artwork:
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-MizyMiyajima.php
A cruddy little OkiXSamickle one-shot set on Valentine's Day. Why? Because the world needs more SamXOki!
A little one-shot with Oki and Samickle. OkiXSamickle :3
A SamXOki one-shot that's kinda set after my other SamXOki fic, Snowflakes, but can stand alone, so its not really a sequel.
Yet another SamickleXOki one-shot. There
A silly little SamickleXOki one-shot.
A 4 War Gods one-shot. Ryora enrages Kyora and Jura tries to calm the firebird before he injures himself. Pairing: Ryora-Kyora and Kyora-Jura
Kaiiki meets Clover. Both started off bad but ends up becoming more what they expected.

The Smurfs and Fairies are on the move, seeing which mystical creatures dominants the field.

How will this turn out--let's find out?

-own characters- based on a comic me and my freind are writing
Dillon's never been big on the whole 'work' thing. He's more of a...seduce and steal type. So spotting a lovesick rich boy didn't help much. Will things go far or just far enough?
When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.
This is what happens when me and dezzie r playing DDR, when I have read TOO many SeiferXHayner Fics, and when boredom strikes!=D
BEWARE!!!!XD
Random Yaoi story with meh Dark Overcast characters
WARNING: Slight incest and of course light Yaoi
Pairings:ShadowXNicada(hence incest) ShadowXPeirce and PeirceXRiley(another character in there I have yet to introduce))
A story about a guy introduced to 'yuri. This is not intended to offend anyone. It's just a story and all characters names and actions are merely coinscience and are not based on reality.
This is just drabbles of the greatest pairing in the world Sladin! I wanna keep this pairing alive because it kicks too much @$$

Song "Sorry" belongs to Buckcherry and Teen Titans belongs to DC comics
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
.....
Prince Ennwn has been sheltered all his life until his 18th birthday where he's thrust the responsibility of being the King and then kidnapped! Now he must team up with a poor thief from his kingdom and get away safely and make it to 'Wonderland'.
WARNING! The Following Is A Harry/Draco Story! Do NOT Read If You Are Anti-YAOI!

(J.K Rowling's Characters are being portrayed in an anime way, some Japanese phrases are used)

p.s- Aishoote Imasu means 'I Love You'
Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*