Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/darkness

Displaying 1-25 of 29 results.
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
I was reading Vol 8 of ''Yami not matsui'' also known as ''Descendents of darkness'' alot was about the character Tsuzuki T.T but um reading about him inspired a liitle bit of me to write something so I hope you like it ^_^
READ THIS!

This story was taken from FabbiGabbi866's profile. This account, SarawrUnicornelius, is the newest account of FabbiGabbi866. I did not steal this, this is my original writing. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY!
Trapped in an unknown world swallowed in ultimate darkness, Sora and Riku must escape anyway possible! But someone lurks in the shadows ...

Its not the end of the world ... Its the end of the Universe!
Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~
Four Light faries, one Dark, and the fate of all Fairy-Kind. What kind of Fairy/Adventure/Suspence Lover won't like this story?
A self explainitory song. Would be even more awesome with a tune!
Just a poem I wrote.... i know it sux but whatever...
I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!
i was divinely ( or should i say, abyssmally) inspired to write this, as a game, picture, song, vidoe clip and people i know all merged to create this story, just started it so may take a while to finish, any comments welcome
Story version of my -currently- postponed comic. I'll write everything out first...THEN make the comic.
When the author's world is connected, she goes on a quest through time with Yuffie and Riku to find her way home. Appearances by the casts of FF7&8. Rated PG just to be safe. For anyone who's ever wanted to travel to other worlds. Comments please!
The Chosen return to Mata Nui to find the Matoran gone, but discover two new Temples - Light and Darkness - and a new enemy. Can they defeat the Bohrok and uncover the Chosen ones of Light and Darkness?
this is basically a story i made up on my own. some of the charecters are my little sisters that she wanted me to include. i hope you like it peoples.
Happily ever after is for the fairy tales. Jack has lost his Lily to another, and the only way he can get her back is with Darkness’s aid. Even if it comes with a price.
Darkness thinks of Lily, her innocence and her sin. "White is a foolish color for a soul for it is so easy to sodden." Short one-shot. Please R&R.
Edward, lives alone in the mansion of his birth, of his creaction.
(Sorry, I don't remember much about this movie of
"Edward Scissorhands". So, I'll try my best and write this story.)
-------
New Update! I just saw "Edward Scissorhands" a few days ago and I am
ready to write from what I got out of the storyline. No. 2 is ready to go!
um ykea a short story i did in 7th grade for Halloween. i don't think its scary but w/e. enjoy ^^
These are a series of songs I wrote for a graphic novel I am working on called SOCOM 2035. ***Tears*** reminded me of these songs, as the poem appears in one of the books. Please feel free to comment in any way, shape, or form, but please keep any flames to a minimum.

Here's some background on the story, just so the songs make sense:

Lieutenant Jason Wolfe: Commander of SEAL Team 7, 2nd Platoon (AKA the Wolfe Pack)

Petty Officer Stephanie Edgars: A medic on Wolfe's team

Here's a little detail on how their relationship unfolded:

Volume 2: Wolfe stops an enemy general from raping Edgars

Volume 3: Wolfe says "Angels really do exist" after he barely (emphasis on barely) survives a double-dose of a lethal poison

Volume 7: Wolfe blocks an attack meant for Edgars and kills his attacker, but ultimately dies from his opponent's attack

Volume 8: Edgars mourns Wolfe's passing (some strong emotions expressed there)

Volume 9: Out of grief, Edgars tries to kill herself, but is stopped by a resurrected Wolfe

Volume 13: Wolfe sends Edgars to Annapolis, but she returns two years later after thinking he was dead. The two mate and Edgars loses her human ears (they're replaced by wolf ears)
this here is the very first poem i ever made and it's for ali and omega!!!
isn't it sweet?...
Who would of thought depressing was suck a creative thing. A poem describing my view on my life.
I like the dark... a lot
a poem *blushes* um, just a poem