Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/drama

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
  Jim's mother only wishes the best for her son. But she should be careful what she wishes for. Jim's life will be all turned around later in the future. 
As Sarah goes back to collage, Kage-Maru goes with her. With the Hagakure clan gone, Kage finds another group who can make use of his skills. But for Kage, it’s all for Sarah.
The teens and a chef, also a host find out about chat, and now they start to get addicted with it... There''s so much insanity here and lots of misspelled words. Why? Because it''s CHAT. My first TDI fanfic!
"They Say the moon is like a gypsy, She casts a spell and then she''s gone, we all know life is strange, everything can change with the dawn,"- As Long As there''s a Moon (deleted song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Camille and Hayley were best friends.Some changes on both of their lives makes Hayley leave Chicago.Camille decides to leave two years later but when she arrived to Hayley’s house, it’s too late, she founds out that she had an accident...
The heroes are back with a another problem An evil has spread yet again but only on the 3rd side of the earth in the old kingdom Tatel.
Samantha meets Mr. Top Hat (Jason Mraz) in the most inconvenient way. She clicks with him better than with any guy she's ever met.
He woos her in ways unimaginable. Who can resist?

But will his music career get in the way of their relationship?
Summary: A member of the Straw Hat pirates is suddenly sick, and not just with a cold. The said crew member's illness is unknown and their life hangs on end. Can they save their nakama?Or will they all have to see another loved one die?
This is my new fan story; Hopefully you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Terra
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.
She wants to tell him.To tell him how she feels.But what happens.when he tells her first?..What happens.When he thinks she hates him, when it's the exact opposite?
 
Will they tell each other?Or does it stay uncertain till the day they die?
Much to Eleanor's dismay, her father get's promoted and they all have to move. She became very cold after that, never smiling and never wanting to do anything with her new friends. Hating everyone and everything that she came across, especially Pietro.
A Drama/Romance/Comedy story about two teens in high school.
 When Alex finds a box of old letters from his grandfather in the attic of their house, he begins to read them not realizing they will change the way he looks at the world forever.
 As World War II spreads across Europe, a small family in Germany is
Hey Everybody! If you like Tear and Haelo I suggest you read the story of how they came to be. I really hope you like it, but please read it. This is a Romance/Comedy/Drama story. YAYNESS I CANT BELIEVE I'M WRITING A STORY!!
Alley Wings (roll playing Character) is going through hard times and has left home, she strikes out on her own, but her troubles soon follow.
This is a dramatic poem I wrote- it's about Shinjii's thoughts. In it, I wrote using his view. Comment please!
I wrote this in child developement b/c I was having problems with my ex boyfriend and i was really upset...and soo thus the inspiration to write this
Gol and Maia are evil, true... but how did they become that way...? I need to do art for this. ~_~