Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fox

Displaying 1-25 of 25 results.
Upon her tutor's return Alexia is suddenly thrown headfirst into an adventure. She visits elves, fights demons, and unearths lost secrets. Will she be able to discover the crystal shards in time to stop an evil sorcerer, or will the world fall into chaos?
This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.
umm did you know a fox barks, i only found that out after i wrote this so umm yer please tell me what you think.
and what you think it means!?!
This OC is obviously based off of me, but my life was NOTHING like this Corey''s....
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
Just a Big Cheese X Polly

action adventure romance humor fic
just two Big Cheese X Polly stories that that sort of go together^^
Taking place after the Xmas Episode

The Big Cheese Gets a blind date with a certain kitty

will it lead to love?
These foxis lead a troubled life...
Big Cheese tries to make Amends

for Calling Polly Ugly In the Past and hopes for the best
This was a report I did for school and a friend told me to put in on so i did. Its not very long but o well. comment please
Since FictionPress is down...I'll put this up here. ;) It's a story I wrote today because I was reading a biography of Rommel (one of many on my shelves) and started feeling depressed...Rommel is so cool.
my next story this story is like the life of sonic the hedgehog but no one die and i made a new character sky the fox who tails fall in love with my 11 story
A little poem about my character, Barracuda.
A lame story I wrote for school. x_x
why is flame here ? who created him? why does he know tails?
Here it is; my super story that I've been working on. Eggman has finally built The Eggman Empire on Cerinia, Krystal's homeworld. It's up to Sonic and a few others to stop him, all the while learning about a diary's secret...
just telling you everything about my fancharacter Shale
My side character, and how he bacame a part of the Army of Litus. Beware, it's pretty long.
yeah... i said id post a story. i just havent gottne around to it. dont ask to be in it, the whole story has already been written.
This is about Spade's life (any of my friends that want 2 b in this story please leave me a comment saying what charrie u want as u and describe them tell if they are friend or not)
This is for my best friend, dingooftheshadows, who has let me use her characters Fox and Aura! This is a simple tale of love that revolves around my fancharacter Sade the Hedgehog and dingo's character Fox the Kitsune!
This was a English project. This is cool for those who would like to learn about the Red Fox.
This is a poem from a roleplay I was in -awhile- ago. The Hiei and Kurama came up with this poem helping a girl from Kurama's school with her homework. I guess I put it under YYH category.
Read about Aquafox's appearence AFTER Aqualad joins tt.