Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/girl

Displaying 26-50 of 56 results.
I get nervous around that one special girl.
A Lenore Fan-fic
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...
A short story of destiny between a good girl who turned into a politician and a bad boy who becomes an Assassin.
A prose-poem style story about a house that haunted by little girls and Satanists. haha enjoy.
Whew I havent submitted anything in the longest of time! after a little while i quit fan-art but i decided id stay becauz of all you nice peeps out there ^^ and i will be submitting alot more pics in the near future ^^
The story is about a little witch that lost her family.
its about sonic and amy and kirby
its pretty funny well please comment
its about a young girl bout 12
shes an explorer and shes in the sahahra desert when she comes across a creature.
Fandom: Utena
Pairing: Juri x Shiori
Song: The Rasmus - Guilty
Rating: 13+ (Femmeslash)

I love this song, because it describes the relation of Juri x Shiori best.
A story of a young girl who gets bullied and meets some fairy friends. It may sound like some young child's story book but its actully based for teenage girls so please give it ago! Thanks!
A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Chrystal is your average 13 year old girl. She enters a drawing contest to win a trip to austrailia. But she meets someone who is, well, let's just say "different" as in part bat! He won't leave her alone and follows her everywhere! He wants her to join him to rule the world.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sad little story about someone who see's only ugly, its better then it sounds so give it a chance.
Another poem I did about A girl, a pasor/solder, and a candle. Comments please and I take requests.
Froze8
just read the story!
Well im hoping to change the names of my chariters real soon.[if u have any name sugjest plz let me know!!] I made this stor ater seeing lord of the rings. Thats when i became a OB lover!!!
Well i also used the name electra from...well...Electra. lo
Lizzie has an idea to help to pet store she works in to raise more money.
This is a new one for you fantasy/magic/dragon/stuff fans! READ IT NOW!!!
Unintelligent narrator tries to tell the story of how one heroic girl saves the world from terror of the hippy-like moles, with a twist. A story of TRUE human creation and evolution.
a poem
COMMENT PLEASE
I dunno why the heck I chose that for a title, but it fits. A new girl comes to Kadic, but is Xana out to try and get her? What are his reasons for doing so?
My sith char remembering her past.
Its about a new girl going to Yugi's school. But what they don't know is that she has powers... and a little crush on Yugi... make that a BIG problem with Tia... Will Yumi release her confessions about Yugi? Find out if yuo read this fic! (P.S.: You