Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/girl

Displaying 1-25 of 56 results.
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
A tale about a talking goldfish (still a working progress )
It''s about 3 girls who are called upon a goddess and are given the mission to spread happiness across their homeland.
Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.
i hope you feel something while reading this as i am trying to get a few feelings across, so many people get hit by cars and its not the drivers fault but they have to live with it and it can tear so many familys apart.
A Perils of Penlope Pitstop Sylvester Sneakly x Penelope short fic
alternate made up what if ending to Episode 12
Cross Country Double Cross
Thank you Mizy for the inspirational pics:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760817.html
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-759275.html

Check out Mizy's artwork:
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-MizyMiyajima.php
i got bored
being the new kid well in my case the new girl is actuallt pretty easy, i mean the dudes are just as stupid as they were at my old skool so no need to worry about them,but yea this is my story peace!
this is a story i wrote for year 11 english. its only suppose to be short.

its enspired by alice in wonderland
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
a story i hav been planning to writ but nevr did
A song i made. It's country. Pleas comment.
The heroine has an agile, an electric chemist, an innate insight, and an ability in jitsu, but does she really have powers of her own to fight in a real battle? Her name remains a mystery.
i was feeling down and thanks to those who helped me. The little girl was me and i never knew.
A New Boy just transfered to Tohru and the Sohma's school But there is more then meets the Eye! Is this New kid really what he says? like is he really a boy? Well Read to find Out!!
This is the story of a girl named Alice Agony and her melodramatic friend Kiki Kanibal Who happen to be Demons this is a story of heart break and murder and an unwanted pregnancy so read mo fos!

:D<3
This was for a school project and I got an A so I think it should be okay ^^ enjoy it's supposed to be scary but I guess that's my opinion. It kind of gave me the chills now that I read it again but yeah
based on a my chemical romance song and gunslinger girl<3
um,,i suck at description thingys so just let me kno what you think
What lies behind his eyes?
In my eyes what will he see?
We are trying to bann a HORRIBLE girl from DA.

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to do it here....so sorry if I broke one of the rules ^_^;

WE WILL GIVE YOU COOKIES!!!!!!! ^_^
A young girl, living in Medieval times, lives as an outsider with only her cat for company. But one day she is invited to play a game with the other children. [Written in 40 mins to prompt "the cave."] [1 chapter only]
This is a story told by the main character herself her journey through life with a baby and a dog as her only companions
Ok I Had Yet Another Random Idea Pop Into My Uncontrollable Crazy Mind. So I Hope You Like It.
 
P.S Its A Bit Like Boy/Girl Thing, Just More Kingdom Hearty. ^-^