Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 151-175 of 450 results.
I wrote this poem with so much feeling. I hope it shows through. Lol, such a long title for such a short poem. :D
They're back,but Ruby has a secret that she's keeping from everyone.How will this affect her relationship with Zolo and her friends?+_+
hi this is my 3rd story its of hinata and kiba i worked super hard on this so hope you like it kay ^^
This is something that I wrote a while back now. It's dark and some people don't like dark poems but I think I've got a talent for it so too bad if you don't like it! LOL! Hope you enjoy it!
Forbidden love tears apart Team Gai...
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
this is my first story in english.. i uploaded it earlier.. but this is a version in better english:P

dwayne a.k.a Seiji-kun
Best Friends since preschool, Chad Keller and Taye Williams are inseparable. As Chad and Taye begin their Senior year of High School, it seems as if everyone knows something they don't.
Meru-chan and Kiyoko-chan are nervous for the school dance. Will they be asked by the ones they love or will the be rejected and have a scar that will mark them forever?
Just something that's happening to me that I thought I would share in poetry form.
Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.
What lies behind his eyes?
In my eyes what will he see?
A poem.
A Cute short story with Big Cheese and Polly that Is also going to be a story description for a pic I'm gonna put up^^
This isnt really about one persone its more like about every guy ive ever dated(which isnt a whole lot)
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
well, Im writing a book and this is the prolgue,its about a young princess named Aurora who hates being a princess so she runs away.oh and she's an elf.hope you like it.
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?
I love you with all my aching heart... <3
Inuyahs and Kagome are 2 half demons but Kagome has the ability of the 4elements.
(read 2 find out wat happens plz.)
Yet another love poem about that person...
I wrote this A little ago...

It's about me dreaming of my love...
This was originally Another Lonely Night but I changed the Title... soo... read it and enjoy.
Jeeze... most of my peotry is dark and cold... but this one person I met... I can't seem to get her off my mind...

I'm getting this one published in fall 2007.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Immortal Verses!
You can find it in there!
:)
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?