Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 201-225 of 7787 results.
An old toss-away poem I had written late last year. A civilian woman welcomes home her husband, a soldier fallen in battle.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
It is raining. It is wet. My brain rushes to begin a story about the rain. Simple.

A haiku (5-7-5) about the downpour of rain my eyes experienced this morning.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
Another sad story of a tragic patient.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
ONESHOT 

Based on the ARCADE fandom

Turbo spends some time with Marina and muses on her future.
The perfect world they knew will tear itself asunder. A crossover with the futuristic dystopian novel Brave New World by Aldous Huxley with the batman villain for fun and chaos.
In a modern age forces of evil have teamed up to wreak havoc in the world. A new force must band together and stop them. A Multi-verse cross-over.
When Arthur and Francis rush home with a mirror, Matthew and Alfred get little curious. of course it didn't help that Arthur had said that even he shouldn't look into it. who knows what could happen if he did. but would one little peek really hurt? (1st person story, hetalia, contains shippings)
A poem from the point of view of a woman who has just lost her husband from cancer. (This was not written in tribute of The Fault in Our Stars, btw.)

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
Some poems I wrote inspired from the massive amounts of snow that have consumed the area where I live. Hope you enjoy.
While it is technically an unfinished story start, I decided that it was something I liked and so have kept it.
I read it as an open-ended short story although it was not the original intention.
It was something I found on my memory stick from a few months ago, making it a hell of alot more recent than any of my other work. The name was something I thought up just to put it up on here when the thought crossed my mind, it's loosely based on the piece.
'Oh, Ionia' © MCD & Rachel Prince
Wreck It Ralph © Disney

Blanky © Rosalina
William Birkin © Capcom
The Sugar Rush racers have something to ask newcomer Ionia about Turbo. But what could it be?


'Oh, Ionia' © MCD & Rachel Prince
Wreck It Ralph © Disney
What will happen when a time lord,and teacher/Archeologist and a high functioning sociopath meet? find out in my book SherlockWhoJones
  
Note: I do not own the characters in this story they are owned by BBC and Lucasfilm  
Thanks to Saltwater, a good friend of mine, for suggesting the above poem title. I added the "Coffee" in because it needed the word coffee. I usually hint to the readers what I'm going to write about. Yep.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
When sweet young Matthew Bonnefoy is suddenly a terminal cancer patient, he doesn't expect anyone to notice or care. But sometimes, love comes from unexpected places. (Hetalia AU, Human names used, PruCan, FACE Family.)
Apsida is a Sputnik, a magician who can travel through time. However as compensation for this ability, she can never do anything important with her life.

There is one loophole, however--what is important to the world and to an individual on an emotional level is often very different.

Utilising this loophole, Apsida helps people in a way that only she as a time-traveller can do.

To the world what she does is insignificant. To the people she helps, it means the world.
A rhyming battle between users.

Chapter 1: Saltwater and luotakulu.
Chapter 2: ShamefulMetaphors and luotakulu.

The indentation of 'paragraphs' are (Insert FAC username here)'s lines. Mine are just regular, with italics.

 
A vignette written last year, 2013, during English class.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
After playing an hour+ of Plants vs. Zombies, I took a break and began 'attempting' to write out a decent poem, knowing that one way or the other, it'll spoil and turn out to be really 'ugly'. The title, as you can read, was inspired by the graves that popped up in several levels of PvZ.

Note that this poem wasn't intentionally written due to the horror holiday comin' up around the corner.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
This story can be found on my WattPad, VioletLambs. It is based on my OC Prie Paie.
Team Dim Sun has return, with a new leader Pokemon Ranger Kate was called to stop them again, without the help of her teammate Kellyn. Will Kate be able to stop the newly reformed Team Dim Sun with her new friends? Or will Team Dim Sun finally wins? But  there is something lurking behind them, something which is a much higher threat than Team Dim Sun. Who and what is it?
A poem written originally by me, on my birthday as I patiently await summer days to come.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
Poem about Mother Nature. I'm no poet but, I hope you enjoy.
Biographies of my OC's.  (Subject to change)