Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 301-325 of 7790 results.
This story is about my Naruto oc Sky Ice and his family and friends.Comment and become a fan  if interested...
ok this is a peom i wrote a wile ago...to describe the relationship between my dreams and I.
Great work in progress, hope you like the characters and the story
Poem i made about a year ago, it was origonaly going to be very dark, because i was very sad...but about half way though it...it started turning into somthing that gives hope.
A series of one-shot stories set in the GeneX universe. Featuring episodes centered around various characters, rather than following any particular hero.
The adopted creatures I adopted. (Sorry it took so long.) Hope you like it!
This is the Story of Jack Walker and how his life was changed after meeting The Doctor.

 
All Christmas Specials go here.

In the very first GeneX Christmas Special, Copter doesn't seem to get Christmas. In fact, he seems annoyed by it! Can anyone get through to him?

In the second, Gemini is feeling homesick. Fortunately, a reindeer crash helps to distract from it.
Haven't been on here for A LONG time. .-.
I don't really have a description?
This is just a little story for that drawing I posted earlier, this sets place just before the drawing, when Hesper finally has the courage to ask her mother if she loved her.
It a fanfiction that I'm making and it about bladers save the world from evil.
This was basically me finding poetic release on the subject of how often inspiration slips through my fingers before the project it applied to was finished yet. It's from awhile ago, but I'm still fairly happy with it.
Chronicles of Narnia: A poem about Prince Rilian's longing to visit Bism near the end of The Silver Chair.
Poem: A dryad's point of view on the destruction in the forests in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle.
This happened because I asked a friend for a challenge, and he asked me to write a Shakespearean sonnet about Tom Bombodil and the Ents. So, here’s my try.
Tom and the Ents belong to the great Tolkien.
LOTR: Fireworks are one sort of wizardry that even a homebody hobbit may enjoy.
When Meta Knight hears a cry for help, he goes to see what the fuss is about. Will it be Meta Knight's time to shine?
A random story I made about a girl who was annoyed. Tell me what you think the moral is!
random story based on some pics i did and a dream i had
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)
This is my only love story I made about Joker and Harley Quinn. Harley is an abused girl named Sarah McKinley. Please comment! Tell me if I spelled anything wrong! Comments make me happy!
Get ready for alot of fairy tales-- Epic Five style!

Characters belong to their original owners. :)
This is for anyone who wants to be a part of something. For those who like the thrill of being rewarded for a job well done or punished for causing trouble. This is the Dark Wolf Pack. We are currently looking for members. Comment if you're interested.