Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/romance

Displaying 51-75 of 112 results.
Just random story i wrote in school.The endings really bad casue i wrote it when i got home from school and all my creativity went byes.actally the whole storys really bad casue i cant wright.
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.
For charlotte♥
Casue i said so.
Frankie acidently kills his pet snake and is sad.
Gerard gets his friends and brother togther and dose somthing to cheer Frankie up.
Another Random AFI and MCR story of when they were teenager-esc
One shot drabble. What does your mind tell you?
Well this story beats my last 1 cause that 1 sucked, this 1 does too but not as much so yno. well anyway, its a classic mcr story withthe frerard loveyness and stuff, so uhm, enjoy :]


oh yeah and chapter 3 sucks
My way of getting out whats going on in my mind.
A romance story about Ayumi from the Inuyasha series.Kagome is sick again and Ayumi is selected to deliver her homework.The young girl finds herself in the well house, due to certain events, and falls down the well. What will happen to Ayumi next?R&R
This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.
Well this story is gonna take a twist on reality as well as fiction, and its onna turn out little different than I planned, but its good, so READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! hahah
One of Yoh Asakura's best friends starts to fall for his little sister...
Basically a story I wrote on fanfiction. In the middle of the night during a sleepover, Sam tries to wake Danny up to tell him that she has to go home, but something unexpected happens...
A story about Gerard and a girl..it's actually pretty good...
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
Romance, Action, comedy, poetry, Diary, where to place it? This story is going to be a published novel, but there is no specific genre to place it. It can be considered any of the ubove.
I spend most of my time on this story so please read D=

there will be lemons in the further chapters so be forewarned. Also. ^^; my chapters are pretty short so there shouldn't be any trouble reading them

Kakashi (c) Naruto

Sako (c) me
Okay... let me explain. This is what my life would be like if I really knew MCR from when we were young. I am the girl in the very beginning and my name is Ira. I am way older than I am now. Probably 28. Yeah... I'm around their age... Just love my fantasy world and stop thinking about how strange I am!
Gerard is a senior in highschool, he has a wonderful girlfriend, but when she get's ill...what will he turn to?
A boy, a girl, a romance at an end...
The members of MCR get a new traveling companion.
But where did this person come from?
And whats going to happen now that they're here?
Meeting Jack Sparrow for the first time, through a scarry experience, Eve was not inpressed. But when danger comes her way she finds her only escape on the Black Pearl. Now piracy isn't that bad of a life. But just as Eve is settlign in she's shipped back
Magume is a young woman looking for a purpose and love,so she finds the Killer 7,and falls in love.But is love all that she wants from the Killer 7.
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
A love story about a girl named Kimera meeting Ed. Everyday fanfic X3