Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/romance

Displaying 1-25 of 112 results.
  Jim's mother only wishes the best for her son. But she should be careful what she wishes for. Jim's life will be all turned around later in the future. 
Jaden and the gang are back! The third year kicks off with a long time friend transferring to Duel Academy and joins the gang for another adventure. The wrath of Pharoah and Empress' enemy resurrected and comes back for revenge on Empress' Aqua Deck duelist. Will Jaden and the Gang put an end to this Soul Nightmare once and for all?
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
A story on how Lenny and Aleen met and bonded.. ( first story so may include errors)
Ayeka has been having the same weird dream for the past month. But what happens when the dream isn't a dream at all? Who is this mysterious woman that haunts Ayeka's nightmare? I'm having trouble with the "" not showing
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
Sonic the Hedgehog, hero of Mobius discovers that maybe his planet isn't the only one that harbors ones like him.
Part of the Boyz+Girls series.
Trey and Amy are left alone by Brett. What will happen? NO NOT THAT! freekz!
finland proposes to the north pole in the sauna.
tinoXtahti
As Sarah goes back to collage, Kage-Maru goes with her. With the Hagakure clan gone, Kage finds another group who can make use of his skills. But for Kage, it’s all for Sarah.
This is a story about a school for the unnatural world. They werwolves,vampires and Demons. A girl is just now starting a new school and falls in love with the local bad boy demon.
Twill and Nick''s fantical love story. But who''s that third player in mix?
Basically this is a story about a family with three messed up kids with psycic powers. Its broken up into a few sections with at least three chapters per section. Each section is narrated by a different character. I hope you enjoy it.
Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?
Oki and Samickle''s relationship is ruined when Sami accuses Oki of something he knows he didn''t do. Can he find who did it before it''s too late to salvage their love? NOT A ONESHOT
"They Say the moon is like a gypsy, She casts a spell and then she''s gone, we all know life is strange, everything can change with the dawn,"- As Long As there''s a Moon (deleted song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Kieran was half-demon. Her only friend was a human who was dying from lung disease. She fell in love with him, shattering the most important demon taboo. Now, he's dying. She has the chance to save his life. But will she?
Heres a poem that i wrote the other day, I've written queit a few so I just figured I'd add the most recent, however if anyone wants to see any of my older ones feel free to ask and I'll post them :D
just to let you know, it probably seems like crap cause i never had it proof read. and i only read it twice, once when writing and again when retyping
I thank school for all the time it gives me to write
This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.
Camille and Hayley were best friends.Some changes on both of their lives makes Hayley leave Chicago.Camille decides to leave two years later but when she arrived to Hayley’s house, it’s too late, she founds out that she had an accident...
Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])
this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

A story that is about belief and how believing in something may let you see what others cannot see. Sad, Romance, Sweet
This story is about Kevin. He falls for a new girl slowly after working together in a talent show.
this story is following a story called "Kath and Mouse" it's a story in "crossroads 9" it is in school. this is a short story.