Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/romance

Displaying 26-50 of 112 results.
The story of Jake, who is oblivious to his families dark and mysterious past...

Just a snipet of the first chapter of Vampire Charm, hope you like it and let me know if you want me to post more :)
Hope you like it and please comment xx
Sasuke and Sakura are fellow team mates in the past, but once they become seighteen they start to discover that something is starting to pile up and, they both have lumps in their throats.
just something I wrote one low day in love .. we all have those days where we wonder ... "will anything lasting become of us or will we go our separate ways .. just leaving our rings in the sand?"
Spongey love!! a spongebob romance thing, with yours truly! that is an Idea I came up with a friend...
FIRST STORY EVA. D8

Excuse any cheesyness or gramatical errors...I'm a n00b when it comes to writing... ^^;

Nyaaa~ -.-
well ya just got to read it to find out wot its about
The rain outside drums like a alcohol influenced heartbeat

Gerard's been on a bender and it shows
but will Frankie love him
and share a kiss before he goes?
The heroes are back with a another problem An evil has spread yet again but only on the 3rd side of the earth in the old kingdom Tatel.
A story about Yami saying godbye to Tea the nigth before he leave.. really shot story but still cute ^^
This is a valentine's day special by your's truly. Hope everyone enjoys the day and best wishes.
based on a my chemical romance song and gunslinger girl<3
Nabudis, an Elvaan adventurer escaping dark secrets of his past, heads to San d'Oria seeking redemption and revenge, but finds something completely unexpected. True Love.
Sakura find herself dreaming about Sasuke Again, But whos that in the shadows? And whos that pressed up agasinst her!? Is it for real? or just a dream?

READ
AND FIND OUT
Nicolette is a beautiful orphan in Paris, France. She runs away to escape from her horrid owner when she tumbles off a bridge. What was on the other side will change her life forever.
Please comment!
Things I want to tell Heidi.......but cant
A vampire Princess Miyu fic
This is originaly a one shot but if you think I should add more say so
On the day the war begins, Draco Malfoy writes a letter to his secret love, Hermione Granger.  The only problem is, it was never supposed to reach her.  Dramione.  One-shot, but sequel will be out soon.
Meh. This was going to be one story, but then my brain shrivled up and died when I tried to think up more. So, these are just going to be one-shots from different shows and just random things that pop up in my brain.
Bob and Mitzi have been best friends for a long time, but does their friendship run deeper than that? A three part story about how two friends show just how much they really do care for each other. BobxMitzi.
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
After the loss of her friend Carey and her ex-boyfriend dating her Best friend.Jamie realizes there isnt much left to live for. But will a run in with an old friend change the way she thinks before its to late?
This is my part of a trade I did with Farah. Daniel and Flora are Farah's original characters. You can go to her site right here. http://farahweb.net/
Shino X Hinata

He tried not to fall in love but there are some things you just can't stop.

[I'm sorry I'm not posting chapters that much, but school is realy in the way, but i did get chapter 3 up]
Malik whimpered but Marik's grip tightened. Tears running down his disheartened face, he choked out…One-Shot Songfic to MCR's 'I Don't Love You'. YMxM MarikxMalik
The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans