Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Random Stories

Total 25 results.
A wicked story about Misa's meeting with Kira... :)
something I did to go along with a peice of art I made. It was too big to scan, however, so you must remain content with just the poem.
Do you have what it takes to get the girl? im still writing the story so no whining
Kurama's thoughts on the death of a close friend. (non-yaoi)
Just a few songs/poems that I write occasionally.
Just a Big Cheese X Polly

action adventure romance humor fic
Harry is dared by Fred, George, and Ron one night to sneak down to the kitchens and steal some food, but what he finds out is something he really didn't want to know. What is it exactly that Snape does after midnight?
A poem about a sophmore who was killed by a drunk driver in our town. This is a true story.
Eli was walking down the road.  He was going to see Sakura Avalon.  It was night and a cold breeze blew.  He zippered his jacket.  Eli wanted to see Sakura.  He was in town and wanted to stop by her place.  Sakura knew he was coming.  A shadow danc
Comments makes me happy!
Losing someone is perfectly norman, it is part of life. Everyone handles it differently. Death brings fear to me. However I will write something like this just to clear my mind. So here is a little something I wrote after losing someone close to my heart.
a sad feeling brought onto paper
Another day, and another screw up between Inuyasha and Kagome...but this time, it might not be forgiven.
yes its the ray quiz.

uh well its the ray quiz.its basik.
A poem
Jaggedsight lives in a forested caln called Rubyclan. Her father left when she was just a kit. Later, she meets him and is attcked by a dog. Will she ever forgive him? Will she find the one who finds the beauty inside of her? Read to find out!
A short story of destiny between a good girl who turned into a politician and a bad boy who becomes an Assassin.
this is a book I,m wrtiting about me and my g/f all events are true
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
Basically, I`m one very peeved little person and i`m generally angry for several reasons..this is what came from it. We`ll say Spawned...it sounds better.
Inspired by Runescape.
This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~
for a story im supposed to be making ^^
i may lose intrest and stop tipeing, if you ask me to continue however i will.
This story is about my OC Masako.
Before she moved she lived in a small village.