Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dead

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
I'm dead. I've died with so much on my mind. I guess I can tell you. You won't hurt me. I've already paid the worst price. But if you want to, I will tell you my life story. Secrets I couldn't tell you. If I were alive. But, who am I? My name is Jesse.
I made my own lyrics to Fireflies by Owl City. They're about my friend who's not with us anymore.

You can find the original song on YouTube. :)

I love my little kitty, even though he's dead. Rest In Peace Yoshi.
There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...
An elderly couple, about a century old apiece, finally get married after years of waiting. Then the man dies, and must figure out if his life was worth while living...
Was rather sad when i wrote this...it's crap, oh well, it's what's on my mind, I'm writing it down, no editing, no proofing, just what's on my mind.
A Lenore Fan-fic
Hehe 3 stories...25 min -__-
A poem I wrote, inspired by ShyGuys and Christmas time.
A poem about paying the price of bottling everything up inside. A girl ends up complaining and ranting about everything, after keeping everything inside. After, she wishes to never do that again, and wants to end her life, and doesn't want to be saved.
Balto at the end.
A teenage florentine boy cries in the night and meets a mysterious stranger who attempts to take his life. He is faced with immortality, and now he is out to seek revenge for his death.
A girl gets a letter telling her to come to 994 Corna Ave. what will ahppen next? Read and find out.
Song about not caring what happens to other people. Dark and sinister, as much of my poetry is.
their paretns are dead.
just an experience...
A young mans brother dies. Torn by greif and guilt, a stranger convinces him that he could see his brother again if he does what the stranger tells him to. The young man listens intently, and within a month is finding strange things happening.
A wacked out fanfic about Naraku's ingenious plot to destoy Inu-yasha and the gang. VERY Stupid and may cause people to go insane. Read at your own risk. (One-Shot)
I made this poem while righting a rough draft for a compnion to my other story. This is suposed to be about Thief King Bakare/Bakura. This Poem has been entered in 2 contests in which I hope to win.
poem
This is weird. it's about two sisters who are playing and then one of the sisters gets hit by a car and the other sister is blamed for it but she dosent understand because she still has her sister but the little girl is imagining her sister still ali
Ravens dead. After 6 months of her death the Titans are seeing and hearing what seems to be Ravens ghost. But she has something to say to the Titans that might shed a little light on their lives that are falling apart day by day.
Short Poem that i wrote in some spare time...plz read hope you like it
My 2nd poem!!!READ THIS NOW!!!