Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 51-75 of 450 results.
why do things need a description?

this is just kind of a Manny X Frida thing. that I started.

eh, just read the darn thing.
I wrote this for my great grandma's memorial we had today. R.I.P. Grandma Harms, we love you!
a story of a girl who finds life rather dull, starting a new school may be for the better...
these are a few poems i have written, more sober though, my fave is 'hell to heaven; recover from the pain' enjoy :P

Andi xxx
-shurgs- cant think right now
I just wrote this a month or so ago. I thought you might like it. It's nothing big. Enjoy.



this is different to what I usually write. It's sort of fantasy, and a love story too. I don't know what I think of it, I'm a little unsure. I wrote this when I had a lot going on, too, so it is based upon my very deep, personal feelings...^^"
I know I'm not very good at writing poetry, but these are all purely about my feelings. You know who "you" are.
this is an essay for my english oral pressintation (speech) that i am going to post everywhere i can.
just to let you know, it probably seems like crap cause i never had it proof read. and i only read it twice, once when writing and again when retyping
I thank school for all the time it gives me to write
Another Night by Nightcore. Another one of my favorite groups, I hope you enjoy this as Much as Moonlight Shadow ^///^
um... a poem about my first love.... sorry for the downer, no one said you had to read it... but dont if you dont wanna be depressed :P
this story is about: http://irishgirl982.deviantart.com/art/I-ve-Always-Wanted-You-20516127 (i did not draw this picture, give credit to the artist please!) but that is what my story is about! (i started to write the story before i found the picture)
A One-shot for R.R.

Senshi has been putting thoughts in Jay's head. It's up to Danny to make her think differently.
A poem quote thingy I wrote on love.
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
Another day, and another screw up between Inuyasha and Kagome...but this time, it might not be forgiven.
one girl desires the best for him the other wishes for nothing but Fame and love.He just wants to see some action. Two step sisters and one man all but ever forever adoring him. OverDramatic Shipping and Industrial Shipping.
Dillon's never been big on the whole 'work' thing. He's more of a...seduce and steal type. So spotting a lovesick rich boy didn't help much. Will things go far or just far enough?
Rory is a 17 yr. old girl, who lives with her mother. She's starting her senior year of high school with what she thinks is a good start.
Please tell me if you like it or not.
Rory is a 17 yr. old girl, who lives with her mother. She's starting her senior year of high school with what she thinks is a good start.
Please tell me if you like it or not.
A sinful Goddess is shrunken into an infant and has her memories erased. She is forced to live a life on Earth among the humans, until she has proven she has mended her evil heart. OCxMarik. Contains Mild Language
I really hope you all will enjoy reading it ^^
its my first story!
love.....to bad.
Will an act of Kindness lead to love for Wasabi and Chick P?

will he turn on her like he usully does when he is saved by a chook

or will he have a change of Heart?