Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 126-150 of 450 results.
A Made Up Middle and End to the Episode

The Cheese Who Stole Xmas
This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!
Nabudis, an Elvaan adventurer escaping dark secrets of his past, heads to San d'Oria seeking redemption and revenge, but finds something completely unexpected. True Love.
Crying Wretch cries song,
sad but bliss all the same, game
of love, foolish prank.
A love that only meant death. For only when they die can they truely be together, and happy.
this is a story i made about pucca and garus secreat love....its realy good just give it a chance and im shure ul love it!
how guys really feel about love.
Just some poems I wrote..... I got bored.
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.
Yeah, I'm kinda better at writing, I think. AND I LOVE SOKAI AND ROXNAM! <3 8D Lol. I'm a spaz.
Twas,Tis,and Twill be a true story.
Nothing specail
It's about a teenage girl and her friend. When they end up some how with fox ears and fox tails. Now they are not only fox humans they are stuck in an odd world. Now they must find a way home or be stuck in an odd world the rest of their lives.
A reproduction of parts of Ella Enchanted and Accidentally In Love (By The Counting Crows) mixed together.
 
~~ENJOY!!~~
Hiei finds a bottle and without knowing what lies within it,he opens it only to have a genie/wishing demon come out.Now he is stuck with a demon girl named Atari until he decides on what he wants to wish for.But he can only make 1 wish.What'll it be?
Sora; a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?
Yusuke saves a girl from an attacking demon. Now the gang wants to know how she could even see the demon in the first place. What do they find out as they come to know the mysterious girl? What secrets does she have and how can they help the gang?
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
The gang has been given a new mission. To find a mermaid demon that is living in human world and protect her. A mermaid holds a pearl which can be sold in the black market for millions. What kind of adeventures will the gang go on to protect this mermaid?
Kerin a mamodo in the fight to be mamodo king.She's been fighting on her own without a book reader for as long as she could But now she can't and has gone back to Tokyo to get her book owner so she can continue in her battle for mamodo king.Then What?
Kana is a Koorime from the world of ice. Kana was born with a gift that told her which of the children that were cast from the world of ice lived and died. 'A blessing but a curse' the elder called her. She was going to be put to death until she left.
Things I want to tell Heidi.......but cant
This poem is for all those love sick girls out there.
If you love me let me know and I'll write you down in my poem! ^w^