Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 76-100 of 450 results.
I know this is long.....
Its one of my longest poems.
Enjoy and comment please!
Well, when I wrote this I was having an Edgar Allen Poe moment.
I get those a lot.
This stroy is by Hanna.

This is based of a dream I had a while back, I plan on finishing it!

All character belong to me except the obvious (Greek gods and so on...)
here you go my freind..it is not so good but i tried at least
This story is about Kevin. He falls for a new girl slowly after working together in a talent show.
this story is following a story called "Kath and Mouse" it's a story in "crossroads 9" it is in school. this is a short story.
A famous boy singer who writes` songs for the band called; ILY-kun (I Love Yoshi-kun), end up got missing.
kairi a 15 year old ninja is new to the hidden leaf village and unexsedidly falls in love with two guys
Just a poem I wrote today while I was stuck at home sick...again...=(

Its about...well...me and <3
Just a poem I wrote about Jt...^///^
A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.
Maria has always loved Ichiru, will her dreams come true?

Rated PG 13~!

Warning only for teens!
just something I wrote one low day in love .. we all have those days where we wonder ... "will anything lasting become of us or will we go our separate ways .. just leaving our rings in the sand?"
When Vanessa’s charity event brought in one of the most famous J-rock stars she opens her home to them and then her heart. She gets a few surprises then is taken on a whirl-wind of an adventure as she gets closer to Miyavi and a celebrity life style.
yeah! you READ IT, YOU GUESS IT! I DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE WHO DID THIS! THEY SHOULD ROT! I DONT REALLY CARE, HATE ME WHEN YOU READ, I DONT CARE!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!
Will Big Cheese work up the guts to ask out a girl

or will he be banished

Will the girl accept

of course the girl is Polly lol^^
So this was supposed to be a one-shot with Grimmjow, but now I'ma make into a story. Idk how long, but yeah.... Msge me on how to correct any mistakes I might have made. This is one of my first stories so, yuh.. :\

Hope ya'll like it.
<3
I just thought about writing this fic about a few weeks ago.And I finally wrote it.
No one thought of the idea so I made everything up! It's kind of like my own anime! All the characters are mines.

~Enjoy.
Samantha meets Mr. Top Hat (Jason Mraz) in the most inconvenient way. She clicks with him better than with any guy she's ever met.
He woos her in ways unimaginable. Who can resist?

But will his music career get in the way of their relationship?
my story WOOOO!!!!! dont like it? get over it... like it... awesome
A poem about neglect and abandonment.
This story is about a girl who keeps having dreams of a girl her age but in the 17th century which she later finds out is not just a dream. She also encounters many supernatural beings and huge problems she must face.
I love the first one! Read it! It s hilarious and the second one is random ^^ Comment if you like :D I reply to all comments (Because I am weird >.<)
Basically, Kyo is hit by a car and hospitalized for damage to his lungs. It only gets worse over time. He finally confesses his love for Tohru, but does she love him? Even if she did could their love be strong enough to conquer death itself? Kyoru fluff!
An SM fic with all original characters...