Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/love

Displaying 101-125 of 450 results.
Just a Big Cheese X Polly

action adventure romance humor fic
A story about Yami saying godbye to Tea the nigth before he leave.. really shot story but still cute ^^
I write stupid songs, but I'm putting them up anyway.
Poetry class rocks.
i know how generic it sounds but i like to write about love in my poems.
Devin's life is simple. Attend the private school her parents put her in, follow the rules set by her friends. Its not until she discovers something about herself that it all changes. Will she find acceptence? bad discription
rating subject to change...
This is a valentine's day special by your's truly. Hope everyone enjoys the day and best wishes.
just a poem I wrote during english class .... its bout love and how it connects to love
A girl named Trina and her on going love life with no ends
Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D
"You're warm." He said. "But why are you cold?" She asked.
this is based on the truth. the guy im reffering to is Joe.
It basically I love him he broke my heart and is with someone else. enjoy and please leave comments
Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!
Poem of love...
Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.
Meet Kyo Yuki, Jaden's Big Sis and Sven's neice. She's been staying with the BC ppl and likes Train. Wat happens when DA goes poof and Kyo gets called, R&R 2 find out
I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)
This was an English assignment that I thought I'd share with you. Our topic was "write about something in your life that brings you joy." I took music, love, and friendship and rolled it all into one. Enjoy!
Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?
Story about two people who fall in love against their families wishes and have to hide their feelings.
After the adventure to 'The World That Never Was' things were a little more exciting with Roxas and I. But the fun would really start in the not to distant future when Sora and Sky would return...
This story is with Roxas and Me. Roxas, Hayner and the gang, have been best friends with me for years. Sora and Sky(Choii) are in this story as well. But I don't meet up with them until later...
*The Story begins on a sunny Twilight town day.
Taking place after the Xmas Episode

The Big Cheese Gets a blind date with a certain kitty

will it lead to love?
A one-shot with young Itachi and Sasuke. Brotherly love, not yaoi.
true feeling of love....