Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 401-425 of 7790 results.
This is from my first book i wrote that i am editing alot.
My main character is a werewolf name Nikki and he goes through alot of tough things. Yes he has tons of kids and just has had a tough time with love.
Sonic the Hedgehog, hero of Mobius discovers that maybe his planet isn't the only one that harbors ones like him.
Hehe!I love fanfics!*DISCLAIMER*:it is all fake okay?!
NOT REAl okay so dont go thinking Ray Toro is a were wolf okay if you think that you need help...Enjoy my story...

BTW here the link to the cover:http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-811694.html
Dedicated to those who lost their lives on September 11 2001, and, most importantly, to those who were left behind.
Part of the Boyz+Girls series.
Trey and Amy are left alone by Brett. What will happen? NO NOT THAT! freekz!
I made a story I thought I'd upload here, but was too lazy to translate! D: So a big thanks to varg who translated it for me! :3
This will be a little different than most stories, in the fact that it doesn't follow a specific storyline and instead follows small bits and pieces from a specific timeline, each chapter being its own story.
G1: Wheeljack has had a little too much to drink, and his bondmate is not amused. Ratchet/Wheeljack
Kevin and Gwen are finally getting married. However, Gwen´s relatives are almost making them crazy. Could someone understand and help them?
Hey guys! Okay so let me try to explain about this story the best that I can. Well it's really just about my life and changes that are going on around me. This story is 100% true so anything I write in my story is not false.I hope you guys enjoy! ^_^
Comments makes me happy!
Perils Of Penelope Pitstop Story Hooded Claw/Sly Sneekly X Penelope Pitstop
Dissidia Academy: A predigious school for the ambitious and talented, where students strive to accomplish their goals and dreams.

Follow the heroes of Final Fantasy as they tackle the many challenges and tribulations that await them throughout the eventful academic year!
I was bored. I made this. Deal with it.
finland proposes to the north pole in the sauna.
tinoXtahti
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
I have alot of annoying story

enjoy! :)

If u have any questions and/or comments please post them
A collection of drabbles for GrimmjowXOc!
It's based on a dream I had recently... well, three of them.
Apologies to Kewi, Janetta, Ellie, and Reimu. You weren't in this dream...
I hope you guys will be in the next one!
For 12+, just in case
Different missions and endings to GTA3, all involving Claude
Yeah, I know Yiruma isn't a Pop Star (xD) but at least he's Korean! :D

This is my lyrics to Yiruma's piece "Kiss the Rain". Enjoy or something! x)
This is my fanfic "The truth is revealed". It's a crossover between the mangas Vampire Knight, Rust Blaster, Bloody Kiss and Blood Soul. OHSHC and Shiki will also make an appearance.
Hope you like it. Please comment.
When the group fineds a girl with no memory of WHAT she is, thay start questioning whether she is helping them or not.
"...Or maybe she's just stupid..." GrimmjowXOC!Chanae Oneshot. Short. Grimmjow's POV
Excerpts from a story about trying to save the world... from itself.