Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rae%2560

Displaying 326-350 of 7790 results.
... it's pretty explains itself lol :D
A short story I wrote a while back which kind of came to my mind soon after learning what "Xenoglossia" meant (it means the contentious and rare phenomena of suddenly being able to speak a language that one has had no previous experience in).
She dreams
A collection of random short stories I have written over the years. Many contain theming, but there's the occasional fun and light-hearted ones in here too. Enjoy.
A random collection of poems I have written over the years, mostly haiku, couplets, and sonnets, but you never know which ones you might find in here.
OK so I was thinking about it and here it is!! OK so we look in on silver's life with interviews around silver and himself Enjoy silver's life!!!
Learning to love a demon isn't easy.
Wallace, the most powerful gym leader in Hoenn, sees a rare phenomenon. He is compelled by the mystery of the beauty within the ocean to go searching for something he never thought that he would want to search for.
A tale about a talking goldfish (still a working progress )
I keep a dream journal, and I thought I'd put some of the more interesting ones up here.
I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!
Two female friends who go to different colleges win a contest for two special characters on a site called Kawaii World.
Maybe it is time I started writing poetry again?
Orochimaru finds a way to heal his arms thanks to the help of a certain mysterious man. The devilish man makes a deal with Orochimaru: If Orochimaru kills a certain girl, he will become unstoppable.
He refused to look me in the eyes, most likely his pride bruised from me seeing him cry like that. All of this was that girls fault. She didn’t deserve him… OneShot LuluxC.C
He moves toward the garden
Ok first check dark woods story (it's 2 parted) then learn htf then after all that come back here (THIS STORY WILL BE COMPLETE SOME DAY!!!)
Based off the Klonoa games... Along with some RP's.
All characters belong to their rightful owners.
Just a story on raving rabids but rabids count as rayman so sense you can't name Rabids I just came up with some so enjoy this story thing...:l
Ok so i want you to comment and dare the following: lifty shifty flaky Flippy mole mime splendid Splendont handy lumpy lammy disco bear muffin (it won't let me put everyone)
After getting detention for getting into a fight with her long-time rival and ending up at a magic shop, Rachael becomes a Witch Apprentice for Majo Megumi. Will she be able to keep it a secret, or will a few friends join in with her?
Ok so lifty is having a birthday party!! And they are playing truth of dare and lifty gets dared by Flippy (revenge for last time) to date shifty for the night but what happens when they get "wild" :3
It was requested from a friend.
Random Mildew X Daisy mayhem Laffalympics fic
Okay, here it is!! To me, this is ROTFLLMAOLOL. Its what happens when Zim gets tricked into buying farm animals and decides to be a farmer. Personally, the best part is when he explains to Dib how to milk them.

It's epic.