Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/snow

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
Some poems I wrote inspired from the massive amounts of snow that have consumed the area where I live. Hope you enjoy.
An excerpt from my novel Angel Tears. I wrote this two days ago and I swear every time I write, something from it actually happens... It's almost creepy O.o
This is a poem I was inspired to write while I was in my english class the other day.
Well Christmas is comming but 4 those who dont celebrate it i wanted to do a haiku poem about Winter!!!!
plz coment!!!
Dolosus, a skilled assassin, has already failed once in the murder of a particularly annoying enemy. When given another chance, its clear that another failure wont be tolerated. Are bloodlust and determination enough to succeed?
A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!
Just some random words I slapped together when watching the snow fall outside. ^^U Sorry for the randomness. (one-shot)
Well, it started to snow, and I got this warm/cold feeling.So then I just started typing and this is what I came up with
hope you enjoy it
comment
This is my third story! w00t! Anyway, this is about a girl named Yuki, she is a princess in the land of Snow. However, she is hated because she is the daughter of the cruel king. Please Enjoy!
Im back people! LaKeis Hyuga comes back after venturing off with her sister. But she comes back to become hokage. Get ready for this one!
A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.
Kagome/sesshoumaru. If you don't like then don't read it. It's a one-shot/songfic with the song Eternal snow by Chingin' my life (myco).
Aww! A cutie story about a wolf who was orphaned young and went to stay with a snow-dog village. He feels lonely and different and just wants to be equal, but soon finds that being equal isnt always whats important :) I can kinda relate to this. x
How did Yumi met Shishio? A fic subject you've seen before, a fic you haven't seen in your life n___n
the title explains it all. the girls and me take the gundam guys out for some fun in the snow.
I ALSO HAVE THIS STORY ON FANFICTION.NET
for those who read stories there i'm kidishcaresh, so i'm not violating any copyright rules!
When I read this part of Kare Kano I freaking CRIED. This should be made into an anime of it's own, seriously.
At sixteen, Sakura finaly gives up on Sasuke and turns to Naruto. Sasuke can't believe how he's reacting to this new relationship. He storms out of his apartment in the middle of a blizzard and ends up in the Hyuuga main house. Mainly SasuHina.
A poem I won honerable minchin 4
This is one of my first poems I ever wrote. I was 9. I don't really know why I put it on here...