Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/star

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
Follow Camille and Caye Xinnex on a daring adventure that leads to a power no Jedi or Sith have ever seen before...

STAR WARS copyrighted by Lucasfilms and George Lucas
Characters owned by me, thank you very much
ATTENTION!!
If you haven't read my first STAR WARS story, I WOULD NOT read this one cuz you won't know what in the crap is going on!! This is a continuation of my first story

STAR WARS belong to George Lucas...NOT ME!! *I wish*
A little poem quote thing I wrote one day
yeah...like i said...i'm going to make my bio for my OC, Star Uzumaki. I am going to make it short and easy to catch up with...(since a lot happens to her) i hope u take the time to check it out!
it a bright start to the day for the two early birds star and robin but things go wirde and totelly wrong for them
This is a story about the video game Knights Of The Old Republic. It shows Revans rise to the dark mantle of sith lord. And later his redemption, enjoy.
An SM fic with all original characters...
Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!
When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?
My own story!! :D Inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Captain Harlock, Star Wars, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Alice in Wonderland.
Starry-eyed Kazutria Deneuve always aspired to become a huge band. The name being "Falling Star." Little did he know that his dreams were about to blossom, while he, Kyo Keene and Kiyoshi Wells-Cleaver hustle their way to the top of the charts
The beginning of the second novel.
I know it's much better than the first, unfortunetly. I've been spending more time on this beacuse I have more access to this copy than the first novel.
I'll fix the first one soon.
Swan-  refering to the North Star which is refered to in Greek as polaris which means the swan
 
YAY ME!!! as my couisin would say "I be smart."
This is instructions on How to annoy your parents from the start of the day to the end. Tell me if you have any more Ideas.
After I drew my Super  Bloo star gazing pic, I just had to turn it into a story so here it is! I was having trouble what to call the story, Star or Unfinished Friendship ^^ I went with Unfinished Friendship but please tell me which one you prefer ^^
for the love of all things potter, please read this! its good, if a bit boring, but i can put more exciting bits into it and funny stuff, so comment please! and read please!
Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).
I made this from the book "Fire star"
hope you like it ^^ kupo kupo!!!
This is a story about a lioness that i got from a friend at TLKAA. Its not set in the lion king time or even in the same world.
the story is the first ive tried so its crappy.
all the characters in this are mine.
We all see Hika as a Hyper little kid with a powerful gem. But there's more to her than meets the eye.

Who is her mother? Why was she killed? Why is she daughter of Saturn and Uranus, but uses the power of stars? All this and more inside.
okay this is something i wrote like a long time ago so sorry if it suks, but i kind of like it so...yeah..here it is
[Republic Commando, post Hard Contact] The clone commandos contemplates the simple things as Omega Squad prepares for their next mission onboard a luxury liner.
These are the biographies for the two main characters of my upcoming Star Wars Fanfic, Trojo Spyps and Juno Zyel. The fic is currently untitled.
A girl went through life as a Jedi... through the Clone Wars... then meeting up with Darth Vader. Poem.
This is a contiuace of Love is in the Air. Read that one first please. COMMENTS AND FLAMES ARE WELCOME!