Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 60 results.
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
Teen Titans are now on a mission to kill a witch who eats young girls soul to always be young forever. So now Teen Titans have to kill that witch. What happens when The Witch kidnaps Starfire and will eat her soul. Can Robin save his Starfire
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?
How Sasuke really feels about Sakura!  Pairings: Sasuke X Sakura Naruto X Hinata Shikamaru X Ino Neji X Tenten
 
Sexual Content: Mild
This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!
Haven't you ever wondered what Kairi was going though while she was waiting for Sora and Riku to find her?? That's what this is about...~♥

This is my first Kingdom Hearts story, where a girl named Kari runs into Sora and the others during a fight and Sora asks her to join them on their quest. All that matters are the dangers that lay ahead. Along with some slight hear
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!
When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!
Yes I know it sucks just don't flame me to hard.
Sasuke/Sakura and Ed/Winry!! the title means what it means but the title's meaning comes in at the second chap. Enjoy!!
Instead of Al and Ed it is Ed and Winry on a journey to get back Al's body from the gate. Both Winry and Ed are state Alchemists.
If you all liked my story "Kagome Drunk" then you will love this one. Well Kagome gets upset and really wanna know who's in Inuyasha's heart so she gives him bear. What will happen now?
Kagome dies because of.... To get back Kagome Inuyasha has too kill Kikyo
 
OK KIKYO LOVERS BEWARE CAUSE KIKYO IS THE VILLAN OF MY STORY !!!!!
[WIP] Her mission, from the beginning, had always been clear, but now towards the end, where lines are blurred and dreams are faded, she must overcome an obstacle she could have never foreseen. [Tenten and Shino - Neji and Tenten]
It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS
Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!
First oneshot created for cloudsfan09's pairing contest. Now a collection of drabbles, short stories, poetry and oneshots. Enjoy and comments are appreciated (open for requests).
This is a story 4 my babe jordanthehedgehog!


I know it is weird............well Enjoy

God i love my Boyfriend so much /\_/\

I'm sorry If this is disgusting or something....but..it is a request..
A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.
AN awesome! story about a super natural world and the people in it. OH and im the main character
yeah i got really bored so my story kind-of suck oohhhh weelll... enjoy!
Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.
mi first story hope you like it if u want to be in the story let me know on mi profile page